Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? 16:30 - Feb 28 with 4755 viewsDarth_Koont

Lambert says that a couple of the players in training have been tried out as emergency strikers. I suppose Nsiala is one but who else do we think? Spence?

Pronouns: He/Him

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 16:32 - Feb 28 with 4736 viewsTractorCam

Poor Spence, as if he isn't hated enough.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 16:32 - Feb 28 with 4734 viewsKieran_Knows

Edwards or Dawkins from the options available.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 16:37 - Feb 28 with 4693 viewsDarth_Koont

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 16:32 - Feb 28 by Kieran_Knows

Edwards or Dawkins from the options available.

I thought he mentioned them before talking about emergency strikers but, yeah, you're probably right.

I actually said earlier today that Edwards might do an OK job there as he's looked sharp whenever he gets on the end of things in the middle rather having to build up play and create chances out wide.

I was hoping someone would come up with a weird one like Skuse.

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 16:43 - Feb 28 with 4662 viewsfactual_blue

Take your boots along on Saturday, that would be my recommendation.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 16:46 - Feb 28 with 4638 viewsDarth_Koont

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 16:43 - Feb 28 by factual_blue

Take your boots along on Saturday, that would be my recommendation.

I'm an accomplished defensive attacker. My main skill is dragging defenders down to my level as we're equally confused about what I'm going to do next.

I want 10K a week.

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 16:56 - Feb 28 with 4606 viewsJammyDodgerrr

There really is few candidates. Edwards a possibility but cannot see him being remotely successful.

Think we will line up in 3-5-2 again, Quaner and Jackson up top. One of the kid strikers presumably on the bench.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 17:29 - Feb 28 with 4485 viewsmonty_radio

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 16:56 - Feb 28 by JammyDodgerrr

There really is few candidates. Edwards a possibility but cannot see him being remotely successful.

Think we will line up in 3-5-2 again, Quaner and Jackson up top. One of the kid strikers presumably on the bench.

Don't think there are any - Morris and Folami out, Drinan loaned. Lambert looked underwhelmed when Brenner suggested going one rung further down the pecking order.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 17:31 - Feb 28 with 4472 viewsfactual_blue

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 16:46 - Feb 28 by Darth_Koont

I'm an accomplished defensive attacker. My main skill is dragging defenders down to my level as we're equally confused about what I'm going to do next.

I want 10K a week.

What will your response be if substituted?

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 17:50 - Feb 28 with 4401 viewsDarth_Koont

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 17:31 - Feb 28 by factual_blue

What will your response be if substituted?

Nothing too dramatic. I'll take a sh!t in the centre circle then walk straight to the players' tunnel.

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 18:00 - Feb 28 with 4362 viewsfactual_blue

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 17:50 - Feb 28 by Darth_Koont

Nothing too dramatic. I'll take a sh!t in the centre circle then walk straight to the players' tunnel.

Be at the players' entrance at 1.15pm.

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 18:01 - Feb 28 with 4349 viewsSitfcB

Nsiala and Collins.

Def info.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 18:25 - Feb 28 with 4286 viewsPecker

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 18:01 - Feb 28 by SitfcB

Nsiala and Collins.

Def info.

Chambers and Knudsen.

Def Info.
Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 18:38 - Feb 28 with 4251 viewsfactual_blue

Bialkowski

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 18:40 - Feb 28 with 4248 viewsMrTown

Toto target man.

Would imagine someone like Edwards.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:40 - Feb 28 with 4246 viewsBloomBlue

Talking with a scout from Leeds he said Town have been training with Spence as a striker this week
[Post edited 28 Feb 2019 18:42]
Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 22:34 - Feb 28 with 3962 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 22:46 - Feb 28 with 3920 viewsEwan_Oozami

Trev I reckon...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 23:43 - Feb 28 with 3827 viewstextbackup

I hope for your sake that's a joke....

but could you just imagine if he ended up smacking in 10 goals from now to end of the season he single handed kept us up. id be crying with laughter

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 03:34 - Mar 1 with 3723 viewsharlingblue

Chalobah up top, good on the ground and in the air, would know what pressure to put on opposing centre backs. Edwards to be encouraged to recover his early season form to supply crosses and scoring form.
Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 07:33 - Mar 1 with 3562 viewsbontcho

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 03:34 - Mar 1 by harlingblue

Chalobah up top, good on the ground and in the air, would know what pressure to put on opposing centre backs. Edwards to be encouraged to recover his early season form to supply crosses and scoring form.

Chalobah looks like the most likely to me, assuming he wants someone for Quaner or Jackson to play off. Downes could perhaps be s Naylor type striker, but don’t think that’s what we’re looking for.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 08:17 - Mar 1 with 3462 viewsitfcjoe

I guess Edwards could play as a striker on the shoulder, or in the hole but no physical presence.

Our options are so limited, such a shame that we have so many injuries there even through our U23 side. On Monday we played Dobra up front who is normally an 8/10.

Chalobah is probably the best footballer out of everyone we have with physical presence, and is versatlie, but he's already a defender playing in midfield!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 08:42 - Mar 1 with 3405 viewsbobbyramsey

Micky Stockwell never let us down when played up top....
Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 09:24 - Mar 1 with 3331 viewswkj

Darren Ambrose - Tired of playing right back so having a go up top

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 09:31 - Mar 1 with 3320 viewsblueislander

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 16:37 - Feb 28 by Darth_Koont

I thought he mentioned them before talking about emergency strikers but, yeah, you're probably right.

I actually said earlier today that Edwards might do an OK job there as he's looked sharp whenever he gets on the end of things in the middle rather having to build up play and create chances out wide.

I was hoping someone would come up with a weird one like Skuse.

Well. He has scored during his many years as a Town player.
Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 09:36 - Mar 1 with 3297 viewstractordownsouth

Lambert talking about emergency strikers ... who do we reckon? on 16:46 - Feb 28 by Darth_Koont

I want 10K a week.

Hello Mr Quaner

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024