Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Golf day in Support of 'The Beat' Statue 18:41 - Feb 28 with 1491 viewsBanburyBlue

Anyone on here be interested in entering a team into a golf day in support of the statue if I organise one?

Would anyone be prepared to offer prizes/prize

Banbury Blue Back in Town

Golf day in Support of 'The Beat' Statue on 18:47 - Feb 28 with 1483 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

golf and ipswich town, my two favourite things, count me in
where do you think we would play and what time of year. If you are serious about it i can get a few extra people as well.
i could possibly offer a prize, could you pm about it please, don't want to give out details here,
cheers
Golf day in Support of 'The Beat' Statue on 18:51 - Feb 28 with 1472 viewsBanburyBlue

Golf day in Support of 'The Beat' Statue on 18:47 - Feb 28 by never_lose_the_faith

golf and ipswich town, my two favourite things, count me in
where do you think we would play and what time of year. If you are serious about it i can get a few extra people as well.
i could possibly offer a prize, could you pm about it please, don't want to give out details here,
cheers

Will do, just getting a feel for support!

Golf day in Support of 'The Beat' Statue on 18:55 - Feb 28 with 1464 viewsPecker

Would you have to be any good or is it just for a laugh? Serious, no thanks, for a laugh, I will give it a go.
Golf day in Support of 'The Beat' Statue on 19:02 - Feb 28 with 1452 viewsBanburyBlue

Golf day in Support of 'The Beat' Statue on 18:55 - Feb 28 by Pecker

Would you have to be any good or is it just for a laugh? Serious, no thanks, for a laugh, I will give it a go.

The most important thing is raising the money and having fun doing so! Be best if you have played before though. You could always come along, watch buy a few raffle tickets and have a drink it will hopefully be a great social day. I am hoping a few old and new players might be there.

Golf day in Support of 'The Beat' Statue on 19:15 - Feb 28 with 1439 viewsPecker

Golf day in Support of 'The Beat' Statue on 19:02 - Feb 28 by BanburyBlue

The most important thing is raising the money and having fun doing so! Be best if you have played before though. You could always come along, watch buy a few raffle tickets and have a drink it will hopefully be a great social day. I am hoping a few old and new players might be there.

That sounds like a plan. I have played a lot (4 handicap), but a while ago, so I shall prop up the bar and watch you lot do your stuff. Please let me know where and when.
Golf day in Support of 'The Beat' Statue on 20:01 - Feb 28 with 1403 viewsBanburyBlue

Golf day in Support of 'The Beat' Statue on 19:15 - Feb 28 by Pecker

That sounds like a plan. I have played a lot (4 handicap), but a while ago, so I shall prop up the bar and watch you lot do your stuff. Please let me know where and when.

You should play, if you played off 4 you will still have it, just like riding a bike :o)

Golf day in Support of 'The Beat' Statue on 21:58 - Feb 28 with 1358 viewsportmanroadblue

Depends where, but reckon I could get 4 😀
Golf day in Support of 'The Beat' Statue on 22:01 - Feb 28 with 1355 viewsMoisha

Like the sound of this....

If the time and place is right could probably get a 4 ball together.
Login to get fewer ads

Golf day in Support of 'The Beat' Statue on 16:19 - Mar 1 with 1216 viewsstrikalite

I wouldn't play stroke play though, stableford would be best as obviously you can just pick up and carry on to the next hole, far more friendlier...

Though good luck with handicaps...ha!
Golf day in Support of 'The Beat' Statue on 19:01 - Mar 1 with 1166 viewsPecker

Golf day in Support of 'The Beat' Statue on 20:01 - Feb 28 by BanburyBlue

You should play, if you played off 4 you will still have it, just like riding a bike :o)

Would rather watch than play these days. Bit of a dodgy left elbow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024