Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes 10:44 - Mar 1 with 8533 viewsBrixtonBlue

Work wife and I had an Honest Burger for lunch yesterday. I had the eponymous Honest Burger (Beef, red onion relish, smoked bacon, cheddar, lettuce and pickles with rosemary salted chips). It was absolutely delicious, and the chips were a real treat as well.

Work wife had the Fritter 2.0, which I'm sure will annoy some on here (Cauliflower, sweetcorn & chickpea fritter, Cheddar, lime and coriander mayo, hot sauce, red onion and lettuce). Her feedback was, "yeah, it was alright."

Not had an Honest Burger for a long time (several years) and have seen a few on here saying they're overpriced and 'not all that', but I thought it was 'right up there'.

Dolly rating: 7/10

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 10:47 - Mar 1 with 5136 viewsfooters

Hmm. Might have to do Patty and Bun for lunch now. Best burgers around imo. Though Grubbs of Brighton is also delish.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 10:53 - Mar 1 with 5106 viewsCoastalblue

Which one did you go to? They do vary a little in my experience, and have their own specials. I like the one near London Bridge, probably my favourite current burger place and yes the chips are awesome.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 11:05 - Mar 1 with 5088 viewsLord_Lucan

Honest are my favourite non mainstream chain - if you get what I mean.

The last one I had was in Bishopsgate and it was ok, the place was heaving.

Not a patch on Burger and Beyond though and Patty and Bun has too much going on for my liking.

I was in Brum last month and was looking forward to another visit to the incredible Original Patty Men but I got my days all mixed up and my only spare night was on a Tuesday and they are shut. I was mortified. Birmingham Bods - check it out!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 11:36 - Mar 1 with 5030 viewsBrixtonBlue

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 10:53 - Mar 1 by Coastalblue

Which one did you go to? They do vary a little in my experience, and have their own specials. I like the one near London Bridge, probably my favourite current burger place and yes the chips are awesome.

Oxford Circus.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 12:46 - Mar 1 with 4963 viewsChampionship

Too right her choice annoys me. Cheddar isn't vegan!
I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 13:02 - Mar 1 with 4932 viewsBrixtonBlue

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 12:46 - Mar 1 by Championship

Who said it was?

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 13:04 - Mar 1 with 4914 viewsBiGDonnie

Work wife? Firmly in the friend zone then, I hope you didn't pay for hers?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 13:09 - Mar 1 with 4891 viewsReuser_is_God

'work wife'

Translation: I want to nail her but she ain't putting out cause I'm a freak.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 13:10 - Mar 1 with 4889 viewsWD19

x2 Burger King Cheesburgers for lunch. 99p each. Did the job.
I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 13:11 - Mar 1 with 4884 viewsReuser_is_God

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 10:47 - Mar 1 by footers

Hmm. Might have to do Patty and Bun for lunch now. Best burgers around imo. Though Grubbs of Brighton is also delish.

Patty & Bun is sh1t.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 13:12 - Mar 1 with 4883 viewsBlueStreak

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 11:05 - Mar 1 by Lord_Lucan

Honest are my favourite non mainstream chain - if you get what I mean.

The last one I had was in Bishopsgate and it was ok, the place was heaving.

Not a patch on Burger and Beyond though and Patty and Bun has too much going on for my liking.

I was in Brum last month and was looking forward to another visit to the incredible Original Patty Men but I got my days all mixed up and my only spare night was on a Tuesday and they are shut. I was mortified. Birmingham Bods - check it out!

Honest is the best mainstream place by far. The tribute is a cracking burger.

As an aside, I went to brewdog yesterday for lunch and I am in love with their chicken burger and the wings. The place is sensational for food it really is.
I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 13:12 - Mar 1 with 4879 viewsBrixtonBlue

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 13:09 - Mar 1 by Reuser_is_God

'work wife'

Translation: I want to nail her but she ain't putting out cause I'm a freak.

If you're unable to have platonic relationships then I fear it's you who's the freak.

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 13:14 - Mar 1 with 4871 viewsChampionship

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 12:46 - Mar 1 by Championship

No one. My wonderful joke was based on you thinking (I assume) that people would be annoyed because it was a non meat option. I went the other way. Let the hilarity ensue.
I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 13:14 - Mar 1 with 4869 viewsBrixtonBlue

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 13:04 - Mar 1 by BiGDonnie

Work wife? Firmly in the friend zone then, I hope you didn't pay for hers?

Another freak. No I didn't pay for a work colleague's lunch.

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 13:19 - Mar 1 with 4842 viewsBiGDonnie

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 13:14 - Mar 1 by BrixtonBlue

Another freak. No I didn't pay for a work colleague's lunch.

Probably why you're firmly stuck in the friendzone lad. Cheapskate.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 14:18 - Mar 1 with 4774 viewsLord_Lucan

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 13:12 - Mar 1 by BlueStreak

Honest is the best mainstream place by far. The tribute is a cracking burger.

As an aside, I went to brewdog yesterday for lunch and I am in love with their chicken burger and the wings. The place is sensational for food it really is.

Really? Maybe I'll try it out for dinner one evening.

I was recommended the burgers in Brewdog and tried one but it was just ok. Mind you I was already in a foul mood as it had taken me ages to get a drink in a fairly empty pub as I was behind half a dozen bearded flip flop weirdos sampling every fecking beer in the joint before they made a decision of what half a pint they wanted.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 14:36 - Mar 1 with 4739 viewsBrixtonBlue

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 13:19 - Mar 1 by BiGDonnie

Probably why you're firmly stuck in the friendzone lad. Cheapskate.

I wouldn't want to be anywhere else with her, frankly.

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 14:43 - Mar 1 with 4711 viewsSpruceMoose

There's some real men on this thread clearly. Obviously they would have smashed her over the table, burger in mouth, balls deep in mustard and spraying ketchup everywhere wildly.

Clearly you're a cuck Dolly for having a female mate.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 14:47 - Mar 1 with 4686 viewsLord_Lucan

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 14:43 - Mar 1 by SpruceMoose

There's some real men on this thread clearly. Obviously they would have smashed her over the table, burger in mouth, balls deep in mustard and spraying ketchup everywhere wildly.

Clearly you're a cuck Dolly for having a female mate.

I don't think it's possible to have a female friend in a platonic relationship, unless of course you count friends wives.

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 14:48 - Mar 1 with 4680 viewsSpruceMoose

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 14:47 - Mar 1 by Lord_Lucan

I don't think it's possible to have a female friend in a platonic relationship, unless of course you count friends wives.

Maybe that's true for you, you goddamn filth hound. I have many, hideous, female friends however.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 14:50 - Mar 1 with 4667 viewsLord_Lucan

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 14:48 - Mar 1 by SpruceMoose

Maybe that's true for you, you goddamn filth hound. I have many, hideous, female friends however.

Can you honestly say you have a female friend who you would phone up and say "Fancy a pint"

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 14:53 - Mar 1 with 4660 viewsSpruceMoose

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 14:50 - Mar 1 by Lord_Lucan

Can you honestly say you have a female friend who you would phone up and say "Fancy a pint"

Genuinely yes and I do on a regular basis. Maybe it's an generation thing. I mean, I can't imagine my old man having a female mate, but it doesn't seem unusual in my peer group.

I assume you're skeptical of the 'platonic' element here, rather than flat out saying you would be friends with a woman?
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 14:57]

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 15:01 - Mar 1 with 4635 viewsitfcjoe

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 14:50 - Mar 1 by Lord_Lucan

When I got married I had one female friend on my guest list for day and evening - she got with one of my good mates at my wedding and subsequently married him so I'm back down to none

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 15:04 - Mar 1 with 4624 viewsLord_Lucan

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 14:53 - Mar 1 by SpruceMoose

Genuinely yes and I do on a regular basis. Maybe it's an generation thing. I mean, I can't imagine my old man having a female mate, but it doesn't seem unusual in my peer group.

I assume you're skeptical of the 'platonic' element here, rather than flat out saying you would be friends with a woman?
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 14:57]

Well I suppose I'm at a disadvantage as I don't think women should be allowed in pubs.

I tend to tolerate most of my friends wives so I'm not that archaic.

I know you weirdos like to chat burgers sometimes on 15:11 - Mar 1 with 4606 viewsEwan_Oozami

Macs on the Bridge - double cheeseburger with onions - fantastic quality!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024