Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Judge hoping to discuss new deal soon... 15:36 - Mar 1 with 1956 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Alan Judge hoping to discuss new deal soon... on 15:43 - Mar 1 with 1902 viewswellhungphil

Good news.

But I hope he's not just saying that because he's feeling a twinge in his knees!
Alan Judge hoping to discuss new deal soon... on 16:08 - Mar 1 with 1795 viewsNorthstander_Blue

I'm not sure about this when he went down injured last week it's the Jimmy Bullard moment of oh no will he get back up

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Alan Judge hoping to discuss new deal soon... on 16:31 - Mar 1 with 1715 viewsArnieM

....” and see where it goes”

To me this indicates that if another Club comes in, he’ ll ( understandably) not be dropping down to league one. Shame really because if we could hang onto him I think we’d be in with a good chance of immediate repatriation to the Championship.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Alan Judge hoping to discuss new deal soon... on 16:36 - Mar 1 with 1697 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Alan Judge hoping to discuss new deal soon... on 16:31 - Mar 1 by ArnieM

To me this indicates that if another Club comes in, he’ ll ( understandably) not be dropping down to league one. Shame really because if we could hang onto him I think we’d be in with a good chance of immediate repatriation to the Championship.

I don't see why it would indicate that.

Most likely a case of whether a League One club will offer him a good enough wage for him to not stay in the Championship with someone else.

I cannot believe we signed him a few months ago with a relegation release clause or there'd no issue. He'd be our player next year. So there must have been a caveat to reconsider if we did go down.

I'm guessing this is what it comes down to. Can we afford to pay him a Championship wage in League One. Nope.

Can we offer him a better all round deal to stay at a club he likes, being a star player in the division below as opposed to what another Championship club may offer him, better financially, but with less chance of playing week in week out.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Alan Judge hoping to discuss new deal soon... on 20:31 - Mar 1 with 1502 viewsElderGrizzly

Alan Judge hoping to discuss new deal soon... on 16:31 - Mar 1 by ArnieM

Agree. We won’t be able to compete with a Championship club in L1 in terms of wages.

And given Lambert hasn’t played him in his preferred position for the majority of his time here, would it be a surprise if he left?

Watson had a slightly different spin on the story.

[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 20:32]
Alan Judge hoping to discuss new deal soon... on 21:05 - Mar 1 with 1456 viewsBLUEBEAT

He’ll be off once we’re down.

Nothing else to say.

Poll: W or W

Alan Judge hoping to discuss new deal soon... on 23:48 - Mar 1 with 1299 viewsFreddy

Alan Judge hoping to discuss new deal soon... on 21:05 - Mar 1 by BLUEBEAT

Nothing else to say.

Agreed
Alan Judge hoping to discuss new deal soon... on 08:35 - Mar 2 with 1155 viewsRegencyBlue

Nothing else to say.

This unfortunately.

He won’t be short of offers from Championship clubs and I don’t imagine he wants to drop down to League 1 yet at this point in his career either.
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Judge hoping to discuss new deal soon... on 09:31 - Mar 2 with 1102 viewssuffolkpoker

Nothing else to say.

I personally think we will keep him regardless of relegation or we roll a triple 6 and stay in this league.

By the looks of it he is enjoying his football here, despite our position.

Also we are easily the biggest club he has EVER played for.

So it makes sense

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024