Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? 16:05 - Mar 1 with 8183 viewsBrixtonBlue

Tried most of the things in Boots.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 18:20 - Mar 1 with 2823 viewsnorth_stand77

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 16:08 - Mar 1 by SpruceMoose

Pillow over the face.

Bit harsh, she's entitled to a good night's sleep.
Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 18:20 - Mar 1 with 2824 viewsfooters

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 18:16 - Mar 1 by giant_stow

Foxes have spikey willies!? Wtf? Sending my sympathied to all female foxes out there.

That's why they make such horrific screaming sounds when they get frisky. Many animals have similar ruses when it comes to their members- pigs have a 'swizzle' which is corkscrew-like. This is, of course, to ensure that the act of impregnation occurs with no spillages. Sadly for me, human females can get away whenever they wish without painful repercussions.

P.S. Don't ask why I know so much about animals' willies. You really don't want to know. Unless you do, of course, in which case PM me and you can subscribe to my exclusive content.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 18:24]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 18:23 - Mar 1 with 2802 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 18:20 - Mar 1 by footers

That's why they make such horrific screaming sounds when they get frisky. Many animals have similar ruses when it comes to their members- pigs have a 'swizzle' which is corkscrew-like. This is, of course, to ensure that the act of impregnation occurs with no spillages. Sadly for me, human females can get away whenever they wish without painful repercussions.

P.S. Don't ask why I know so much about animals' willies. You really don't want to know. Unless you do, of course, in which case PM me and you can subscribe to my exclusive content.

Well this has been informative - many thanks.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 19:11 - Mar 1 with 2743 viewsBasuco

Micro CRAP machine or lose weight
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 19:13]
Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 19:28 - Mar 1 with 2726 viewsPecker

Stay awake. The first 4 days are the worse, but after that, you barely miss it.
Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 19:53 - Mar 1 with 2711 viewsMelford

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:48 - Mar 1 by hampstead_blue

A spare room.

I snore when I've had a few too many gins. My wife takes to the spare room.
I love it! I get to spread out and fart all night.

We;re not going to have any rumpy pumpy if we're too lit so there is no loss.

I had so much trouble with my ex over snoring. I have a deviated septum and have half a working nostril, I can hardly breathe through my nose at all. I snored so much anyway but after a drink it was 10 times worse, if I came home after a night out there would be a blanket and pillow waiting for me on the sofa.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 19:56 - Mar 1 with 2707 viewsfooters

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 19:53 - Mar 1 by Melford

I had so much trouble with my ex over snoring. I have a deviated septum and have half a working nostril, I can hardly breathe through my nose at all. I snored so much anyway but after a drink it was 10 times worse, if I came home after a night out there would be a blanket and pillow waiting for me on the sofa.

Surely the responsible thing to do would be to drug your partner so she didn't wake up?
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 19:57]

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 19:58 - Mar 1 with 2705 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Sleeping next to Miss Slave...... but you may have unexplained bruising in the morning and a niggling sense of fear as you try to drift off to sleep.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 20:14 - Mar 1 with 2683 viewsBluespeed225

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 17:48 - Mar 1 by hampstead_blue

A spare room.

I snore when I've had a few too many gins. My wife takes to the spare room.
I love it! I get to spread out and fart all night.

We;re not going to have any rumpy pumpy if we're too lit so there is no loss.

Beat me to it! The spare room is the lifeboat when mine or hers snoring/coughing, or my apparent ‘kicky legs’ after a drink occur! Saves a lot of agg’ for the next day(s)!
Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 20:19 - Mar 1 with 2680 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 19:53 - Mar 1 by Melford

I also have a nostril problem and I can’t fully breath through it. In fact at no time can I breath out of both nostrils, one of them is always clogged and it changes daily. Quite a problem for me in certain situations and sometimes in those situations both nostrils clog and then it’s panic stations. Having said that and although I do snore my Mrs is worse than me.

On a genuine helping note to Dolly, I identify my blocked nostril and lay on my elbow with my hand on my face exerting a bit of pressure thus widening my nostril passage.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 20:25 - Mar 1 with 2666 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 18:20 - Mar 1 by footers

You need help

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 20:29 - Mar 1 with 2664 viewsfooters

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 20:25 - Mar 1 by Swansea_Blue

You need help

No, I'm more than capable, thank you. If you really enjoy your work then it isn't really work.

PM me.

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 21:01 - Mar 1 with 2646 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Depends why you are snoring. I had a snore problem for a few years but just thought "I snore". Gradually woke up groggier and groggier. Tried snore guard all usual devices in boots. Nothing helped. Got so bad that I actually got a watch that monitors sleep (you wear it at night and it looks over thumb to measure O2 and BPS). Realised there was an issue. Eventually had a test and found out I had UARS (basically a specific form of sleep apnea). Now alternate between CPAP (really good but hard to sleep) and watch (it wakes me up by going mental when my O2 drops below a certain level...so don't snore much). I'd recommend the watch for starters. There are plenty of examples out there...one I got is below.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sleep-Monitor-Oximeter-Wireless-Bluetooth/dp/B072LTSKBZ

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 23:00 - Mar 1 with 2589 viewsRyorry

Another vote for spare room.

Alternatively, I guess splitting up would sort it (unless it's you doing the snoring of course).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 23:10 - Mar 1 with 2584 viewsRyorry

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 21:01 - Mar 1 by BrettenhamBlue

Depends why you are snoring. I had a snore problem for a few years but just thought "I snore". Gradually woke up groggier and groggier. Tried snore guard all usual devices in boots. Nothing helped. Got so bad that I actually got a watch that monitors sleep (you wear it at night and it looks over thumb to measure O2 and BPS). Realised there was an issue. Eventually had a test and found out I had UARS (basically a specific form of sleep apnea). Now alternate between CPAP (really good but hard to sleep) and watch (it wakes me up by going mental when my O2 drops below a certain level...so don't snore much). I'd recommend the watch for starters. There are plenty of examples out there...one I got is below.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sleep-Monitor-Oximeter-Wireless-Bluetooth/dp/B072LTSKBZ

Think ex might have had similar problem, the sound of him snoring was like hearing the Flying Scotsman go through Blea Moor tunnel, but it was when he sometimes suddenly stopped that was scary - often didn't breathe again for what seemed like massively long time, at least 30 seconds.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 09:21 - Mar 2 with 2506 viewssuffolkpoker

I actually got an operation on the NHS. infact it was 2 op's one of the mouth and one of the noose. i got both op's done at the same time. as they wanted me to take a week off for each one.

It does help but the more booze i have the worse it gets.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 14:17 - Mar 2 with 2468 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Lose weight.

Poll: Best Football Song

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 14:28 - Mar 2 with 2449 viewsTampa_Florida_Blue

a shot gun ?
Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 14:31 - Mar 2 with 2443 viewsfooters

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 14:28 - Mar 2 by Tampa_Florida_Blue

a shot gun ?

Ah, the 'American solution'.

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 14:49 - Mar 2 with 2436 viewsTampa_Florida_Blue

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 14:31 - Mar 2 by footers

Ah, the 'American solution'.

no, that would of been thousands of overly priced drugs/medication for years, followed by 10 years of seeing a shrink, then if all else fails to use an AK47 in a Mall taking out 50 other people first.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 14:54]
Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 00:38 - Jun 28 with 1955 viewsBrettenhamBlue

There is a watch which wakes you up when you snore. Ships from Shenzhen. Tried to find the link but without success.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 01:01 - Jun 28 with 1941 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 16:08 - Mar 1 by SpruceMoose

Pillow over the face.

Still can't believe this got downvoted...

Oh wait. It was Dimboy.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2019 1:03]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 13:24 - Jun 28 with 1851 viewssolemio

One of my sons has stopped a dreadful snoring problem by going lactose-free.
Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 13:39 - Jun 28 with 1838 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Anyone got a reliable solution to snoring? on 15:34 - Jun 28 with 1818 viewsjontysnut

bloke goes into a shop and says ' do you sell contraceptives'. Shopkeeper says ' no, have you tried Boots?' Bloke says ' yes, but they keep falling off'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024