Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any fellas here shave their body hair? 19:29 - Mar 1 with 4152 viewsgiant_stow

Why do you do it?! Just had my chest shaved for some 24hour heart monitor thingies and its horrible and scratchy - ouchy!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 19:32 - Mar 1 with 4127 viewsLord_Lucan

I shaved my b0llocks once.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 19:35 - Mar 1 with 4121 viewshampstead_blue

Trimming your nether regions is fine. Trimming NOT shaving. Shaving on both men and women is weird.

Shaving is for cyclists.

A bloke at my gym is totally hair free. Walks around starkers. Last chicken in Tesco. Not a good look.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 19:35 - Mar 1 with 4119 viewsPecker

I shave my arm pits. Don't like hairy pits. I have a sack and crack once a month. Don't know what its there for, so get rid.
Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 19:37 - Mar 1 with 4103 viewsfooters

Wouldn't mind trimming my arse hair a bit, might make having a sh1t an easier process.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 19:37 - Mar 1 with 4108 viewsRobTheMonk

When I was a teen I shaved all my pubes off. It look f'in weird, started to itch and their was nothing to grab hold of my jizz after a hand shandy. Trim it, but don't shave.
Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 19:38 - Mar 1 with 4093 viewsgiant_stow

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 19:35 - Mar 1 by Pecker

I shave my arm pits. Don't like hairy pits. I have a sack and crack once a month. Don't know what its there for, so get rid.

Ouch ouch ouch! The itching and scratching...

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 19:43 - Mar 1 with 4054 viewsMelford

I have 2 nose hair trimmers. One is labelled N for nose and the other has an A for ar*e on it. I'm not a hairy person in general but I seem to have a beard around both holes where sh!t comes out.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 19:47 - Mar 1 with 4037 viewsPecker

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 19:38 - Mar 1 by giant_stow

Ouch ouch ouch! The itching and scratching...

Have you never heard of moisturising? The arm pits are fine and the down stairs get easier the more you do it. I have been having it done for nearly 30 years and it doesn't sting or itch at all. Just make sure you moisturise afterwards.
Login to get fewer ads

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 19:48 - Mar 1 with 4041 viewsLord_Lucan

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 19:43 - Mar 1 by Melford

I have 2 nose hair trimmers. One is labelled N for nose and the other has an A for ar*e on it. I'm not a hairy person in general but I seem to have a beard around both holes where sh!t comes out.

I have my nostrils waxed once a month.

I used to be very hairy but all my leg hairs have gone. Everything else remains quite hairy.

RKD has inhereted my hairs, he is like a woolly mammoth.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 19:48 - Mar 1 with 4035 viewsfooters

Yet you don't have a beard? Interesting.

(Only joking, babez- luv ya )

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 19:52 - Mar 1 with 4031 viewsChampionship

Apart from on the head, hair is a total inconvenience.

If I ever manage to see my cock without the use of a mirror and an erection i'm totally getting rid of my pubes.
Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 20:00 - Mar 1 with 3982 viewsfactual_blue

If you are defecating through your nostrils, seek medical assistance IMMEDIATELY.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 20:05 - Mar 1 with 3982 viewsPecker

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 20:00 - Mar 1 by factual_blue

If you are defecating through your nostrils, seek medical assistance IMMEDIATELY.

My mates mum was once unable to go to the ( if anybody is eating, I apologies ) toilet and do number 2s. After about 3 weeks she was so full of sh1t that she was throwing up poo. Now, I never witnessed this, but remarkably it is possible.
Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 20:18 - Mar 1 with 3939 viewsSwansea_Blue

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 19:35 - Mar 1 by hampstead_blue

Trimming your nether regions is fine. Trimming NOT shaving. Shaving on both men and women is weird.

Shaving is for cyclists.

A bloke at my gym is totally hair free. Walks around starkers. Last chicken in Tesco. Not a good look.

"last chicken in Tesco"

Giblets all swinging free

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 20:53 - Mar 1 with 3868 viewsEwan_Oozami

Yep, full p0rnstar smoothness all over- definitely much more comfortable when cycling!
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 20:54]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 23:08 - Mar 1 with 3637 viewsGogs

I've seen less hairy highland cattle than me. If I were to shave my body hair it'd be the shaving equivalent of painting the forth bridge
Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 06:50 - Mar 2 with 3416 viewstextbackup

from the age of 14/15 ive had chest stomach and back hair....

when I go on holiday i'll get the back shaved down, and trim the front to a grade 1.... reason being you literally can not apply suncream with hair in the way!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 07:11 - Mar 2 with 3375 viewsBenters2

Any fellas here shave their body hair? on 06:50 - Mar 2 by textbackup

from the age of 14/15 ive had chest stomach and back hair....

when I go on holiday i'll get the back shaved down, and trim the front to a grade 1.... reason being you literally can not apply suncream with hair in the way!

balls.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024