Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel the urge to share some lesser known, but still excellent, punk rock 09:18 - Mar 2 with 901 viewsGeoffSentence

This is what will set me on my way to the footie today.

Those of you who like this kind of stuff, enjoy.

Those of you who don't, you are missing a great pleasure.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I feel the urge to share some lesser known, but still excellent, punk rock on 09:24 - Mar 2 with 880 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Nice one GeoffSentence....we seem to be on the same wavelength re morning noise !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I feel the urge to share some lesser known, but still excellent, punk rock on 09:32 - Mar 2 with 861 viewsGeoffSentence

I feel the urge to share some lesser known, but still excellent, punk rock on 09:24 - Mar 2 by BanksterDebtSlave

Nice one GeoffSentence....we seem to be on the same wavelength re morning noise !

It's just what you need to get all fired up.

I feel the urge to share some lesser known, but still excellent, punk rock on 10:10 - Mar 2 with 819 viewsWeWereZombies

Hopefully we will be a bit less stranded by five o'clock this afternoon

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I feel the urge to share some lesser known, but still excellent, punk rock on 10:51 - Mar 2 with 802 viewsGeoffSentence

I feel the urge to share some lesser known, but still excellent, punk rock on 10:10 - Mar 2 by WeWereZombies

Hopefully we will be a bit less stranded by five o'clock this afternoon

Since we are going for an Aussie theme here, and to move away from punk, this is beautifully nuts and was off their first album which had the working title 'Pablo's Cruise', and so has a tenuous football link

I feel the urge to share some lesser known, but still excellent, punk rock on 11:22 - Mar 2 with 786 viewsWeWereZombies

I feel the urge to share some lesser known, but still excellent, punk rock on 10:51 - Mar 2 by GeoffSentence

Since we are going for an Aussie theme here, and to move away from punk, this is beautifully nuts and was off their first album which had the working title 'Pablo's Cruise', and so has a tenuous football link

Nice song and a great video, it spurred me on to seek out another band on YouTube that I dimly remembered from one of my brother's punk samplers. The Aussie missing link between the Sensational Alex Harvey Band and Sparks, I think there may be some lineage from here to Avalanches, both bands are from Melbourne for a start:

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I feel the urge to share some lesser known, but still excellent, punk rock on 11:28 - Mar 2 with 774 viewsgtsb

Continuing the Aussie theme.....
I feel the urge to share some lesser known, but still excellent, punk rock on 14:50 - Mar 2 with 706 viewsRadlett_blue

Nice intro & some demon guitar work.
Lyrics are a little basic, though.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024