Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nae Pasaran 10:47 - Mar 2 with 716 viewsZedRodgers

On iPlayer. Zed recommends.

About some Scottish bods who worked at the Rolls Royce factory in East Kilbride in the 70s and refused to work on Chilean military engines following the coup.

A Chilean man comes to Scotland to talk to them about the impact it had, something they probably underestimated. He then goes back to Chile to speak to some former members of Pinochet’s army and air force to fill in some of the blanks for them. Very interesting and generally just a nice story.

Had been waiting for it to come on iPlayer for a while.

No, not at the moment

Nae Pasaran on 16:05 - Mar 6 with 625 viewsWeWereZombies

Just got round to watching that, worth an hour and a half of anyone's time. A fascinating documentary film with a heart warming conclusion but a tragic background.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Nae Pasaran on 16:56 - Mar 6 with 590 viewschicoazul

Have heard that's excellent.

Another great thing on iPLayer is the original Civilisation for all you death of Empire colonialist White Supremacist fanatics; https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b00dtjbv

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nae Pasaran on 21:08 - Mar 6 with 556 viewsCoastalblue

Nae Pasaran on 16:56 - Mar 6 by chicoazul

Have heard that's excellent.

Another great thing on iPLayer is the original Civilisation for all you death of Empire colonialist White Supremacist fanatics; https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b00dtjbv

Not watched the OP suggestion yet, but that's a good shout, fascinating watch

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024