Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heading for Division One and 16:44 - Mar 2 with 2509 viewsfloridaboy

we get a gate of just over 23,000. Wow!

Heading for Division One and on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 2419 viewsTrequartista

Amidst the utter depression of this season, the dreadful signings, the dreadful results, to get 23,000 fans at home makes us remember the true force of our community spirit and what makes this club so great ....

... cheap tickets.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Heading for Division One and on 17:35 - Mar 2 with 2214 viewsfloridaboy

Heading for Division One and on 17:01 - Mar 2 by Trequartista

Amidst the utter depression of this season, the dreadful signings, the dreadful results, to get 23,000 fans at home makes us remember the true force of our community spirit and what makes this club so great ....

... cheap tickets.

Better 23,000 with the offer of cheap tickets than getting 11,000 and no atmosphere.

Depends what people are happy with I suppose.
Heading for Division One and on 17:41 - Mar 2 with 2173 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It's division 3 unfortunately.
Heading for Division One and on 17:48 - Mar 2 with 2133 viewsMullysplace1

Been sold the L1 dream havent they!
Heading for Division One and on 17:59 - Mar 2 with 2072 viewsJuggsy

I do hope Marcus is taking note and will price the games accordingly next season. I think Lambert will have a big bearing on that as it seems Evans is listening to him to a degree.

If McCarthy gave a toss about the club or fans when he was here then he might have been bothered to give Evans similar advice. seems he couldn't be arsed though.
Heading for Division One and on 18:07 - Mar 2 with 2025 viewstractorboy7777

Heading for Division One and on 17:35 - Mar 2 by floridaboy

Better 23,000 with the offer of cheap tickets than getting 11,000 and no atmosphere.

Depends what people are happy with I suppose.

Going to be honest, there wasn’t an atmosphere from the start today. Far better at previous lower attended games.

The problem for me there was that you had 8-10k unable to sing with the one new song (that the week in week out ones continued to sing all game) as they don’t know it! So for me, it seemed rather dead compared to previous games

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Heading for Division One and on 18:10 - Mar 2 with 1983 viewsBlueNode

Heading for Division One and on 17:59 - Mar 2 by Juggsy

I do hope Marcus is taking note and will price the games accordingly next season. I think Lambert will have a big bearing on that as it seems Evans is listening to him to a degree.

If McCarthy gave a toss about the club or fans when he was here then he might have been bothered to give Evans similar advice. seems he couldn't be arsed though.

Is Evans listening to him....?

I bet Lambert told Evans he could get us out of relegation trouble when he put pen to paper.

That broken promise isn't going to go down well.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 18:11]

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

Heading for Division One and on 18:14 - Mar 2 with 1943 viewsPecker

And that is what will get us back up and on to bigger and better things. It is our club and we need to stay together in these difficult times. Good atmosphere today.
Login to get fewer ads

Heading for Division One and on 18:16 - Mar 2 with 1913 viewsPecker

Heading for Division One and on 17:48 - Mar 2 by Mullysplace1

Been sold the L1 dream havent they!

My, my, my, you've got it bad tonight. Maybe a shandy or 2 may help.
Heading for Division One and on 18:17 - Mar 2 with 1899 viewsBenters2

Evans is a C though he wouldn’t care if it was 230’000.
Heading for Division One and on 18:18 - Mar 2 with 1883 viewsJuggsy

Heading for Division One and on 18:17 - Mar 2 by Benters2

Evans is a C though he wouldn’t care if it was 230’000.

I'd like to see that in our Stadium :o
Heading for Division One and on 22:06 - Mar 2 with 1535 viewspatrickswell

To be fair though, Mick was busy winning the occasional football match.
Heading for Division One and on 22:11 - Mar 2 with 1499 viewsm14_blue

Are you blaming Mick for the ticket prices?

I mean, it seems like you are but I just want to double check.
Heading for Division One and on 22:14 - Mar 2 with 1471 viewsDripFedFred

It's a siege mentality that has now been lost.

There are restrictions on the number of cheap ticket offers clubs can use over a season. We will still get good crowds (for L1) next season but unless base ticket prices drop the norm will be about 12k.
Heading for Division One and on 00:08 - Mar 3 with 1255 viewsbadadski

Heading for Division One and on 22:14 - Mar 2 by DripFedFred

It's a siege mentality that has now been lost.

There are restrictions on the number of cheap ticket offers clubs can use over a season. We will still get good crowds (for L1) next season but unless base ticket prices drop the norm will be about 12k.

He looked like he cared when the second goal went in. He was up and off before you could say, Toto, WTF was that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024