Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special 17:21 - Mar 2 with 1132 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Reading desperately trying to slow the game down to escape with a point and then, of course. Not to mention the save of the season by their keeper and chambers missing a sitter after that, even though a point would have done nothing for us. How fragile and scared of winning a game is this team?

I don't gamble but I hope those that do are making a lot of money of with in game betting.

I'd love to know the stats of how many last minute goals we have conceded in the last decade. For what it is worth Edwards was good when he came on. Felt sorry for the German lad up front who put in a shift. We have no composure and will gift at least two goals a game.

Also Nolan is shocking,
Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special on 17:33 - Mar 2 with 1018 viewsHerbivore

Nolan was the absolute least of our issues today.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special on 17:38 - Mar 2 with 976 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special on 17:33 - Mar 2 by Herbivore

Disagree he was certainly part of it. I actually thought we created more today than we usually do. He missed a guilt edge chance first half after a nice move and lay off from Bishop. Decent save but that finish and what their lad did in the 90th is the difference in these kind of games. Then gives the ball away a lot in the middle. Some weird hoof style clearances in his own box as well. He was poor. Think he was involved in giving it away in the attack that led to their winner as well (before the terrible defending) but I don't get the benefits of replay on iFollow
Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special on 17:41 - Mar 2 with 930 viewsnoggin

Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special on 17:33 - Mar 2 by Herbivore

He was awful to be fair.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special on 17:45 - Mar 2 with 891 viewsKeaneish

Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special on 17:41 - Mar 2 by noggin

He was awful to be fair.

Someone talk me through how Nsiala failed to deal with that at the end to gift them their undeserved winner and send them into raptures? He's such a braindead footballer. Another calamity in a season of defensive calamities.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special on 17:54 - Mar 2 with 811 viewsBlueBadger

Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special on 17:45 - Mar 2 by Keaneish

Someone talk me through how Nsiala failed to deal with that at the end to gift them their undeserved winner and send them into raptures? He's such a braindead footballer. Another calamity in a season of defensive calamities.

...and he'll probably be a first-choice pick next season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special on 17:59 - Mar 2 with 779 viewsHerbivore

Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special on 17:41 - Mar 2 by noggin

He was awful to be fair.

Not sure he was in our three worst performances. Certainly not worth singling out.

Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special on 18:06 - Mar 2 with 732 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special on 17:59 - Mar 2 by Herbivore

Not sure he was in our three worst performances. Certainly not worth singling out.

Yes he was, for the points stated above.
Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special on 18:10 - Mar 2 with 714 viewsHerbivore

Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special on 18:06 - Mar 2 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Yes he was, for the points stated above.

Disagree. Weird to scapegoat one player in what was a weak performance all round.

Login to get fewer ads

Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special on 18:12 - Mar 2 with 695 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Even for Ipswich this season that was pretty special on 18:10 - Mar 2 by Herbivore

Disagree. Weird to scapegoat one player in what was a weak performance all round.

It's called an observation, the stuff at the back is to be expected weekly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024