Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrible to be going down but feel much more positive about club under Lambert 17:37 - Mar 2 with 664 viewsjasondozzell

Some good players in that squad with League one experience. Promising young players. And manager who gets it. We've gone down with a fight.
Terrible to be going down but feel much more positive about club under Lambert on 17:39 - Mar 2 with 653 viewshomer_123

Gone down with a fight? Really? I'd disagree with that. We've not really made any kind of fist of it.

League 1 will be no walk in the park. Here's hoping Evans properly backs Lambert in the summer.*

* he won't, as there is nothing to suggest he will.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Terrible to be going down but feel much more positive about club under Lambert on 17:46 - Mar 2 with 613 viewsblueconscience

Terrible to be going down but feel much more positive about club under Lambert on 17:39 - Mar 2 by homer_123

Gone down with a fight? Really? I'd disagree with that. We've not really made any kind of fist of it.

League 1 will be no walk in the park. Here's hoping Evans properly backs Lambert in the summer.*

“Here's hoping Evans properly backs Lambert in the summer.* “

thanks for the hilarious joke,it cheered me up
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 17:47]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Terrible to be going down but feel much more positive about club under Lambert on 17:49 - Mar 2 with 590 viewsjasondozzell

Terrible to be going down but feel much more positive about club under Lambert on 17:39 - Mar 2 by homer_123

Don't think you can question players' commitment and effort. They've given it their all. Even today kept going. But squad v unbalanced and always going to be v difficult to fix in one window with team short of confidence.
Terrible to be going down but feel much more positive about club under Lambert on 17:54 - Mar 2 with 560 viewsTractorWood

I've not seen anything in recent months on the pitch to be positive about anything. We have no ethos, philosophy or strategy. Just wait to concede and then try and muddle our way back in the game.

Lambert now has a really decent amount of time to figure out a plan, get a stabilising window under our belts and then try and hit the ground running. I'd take midtable if we materially keep anything like the core I've seen in the last few weeks. It's not an easy league.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Terrible to be going down but feel much more positive about club under Lambert on 18:05 - Mar 2 with 523 viewsBasuco

I agree and Paul Lambert is the right manager to get us straight back up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024