Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers. 17:45 - Mar 2 with 11774 viewsBenters2

I know he is the ladies favourite on here,but he was crap today do we agree?
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 5:38]
Chambers. on 17:48 - Mar 2 with 5064 viewstcblue

Benters
Went to a game
Benters
Went to a game
Benters
Went to a game
Went went went to a game
Chambers. on 17:49 - Mar 2 with 5060 viewsfloridaboy

Just wonder if the club will trigger the 1 year extension. Might be time to start afresh. Woolfenden will be here next season and surely will take up one of the central defender positions.

Skuse will still be here so will give us that experience. Really do wonder if they will keep Chambers!!
Chambers. on 18:00 - Mar 2 with 4995 viewsBenters2

Chambers. on 17:48 - Mar 2 by tcblue

Benters
Went to a game
Benters
Went to a game
Benters
Went to a game
Went went went to a game

Did you go ?
Chambers. on 18:09 - Mar 2 with 4962 viewsKeaneish

Worst performance I've ever seen from him. At fault for the first, nearly got caught out again with a carbon copy later in the half and should have done better for their second. Missed a few headers, looked very slow and didn't do much with the ball. In years gone by he'd have buried that sitter he had at the end too.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Chambers. on 18:16 - Mar 2 with 4930 viewsBenters2

Chambers. on 18:09 - Mar 2 by Keaneish

Worst performance I've ever seen from him. At fault for the first, nearly got caught out again with a carbon copy later in the half and should have done better for their second. Missed a few headers, looked very slow and didn't do much with the ball. In years gone by he'd have buried that sitter he had at the end too.

I still can’t believe he missed that header ffs 😡
Chambers. on 18:18 - Mar 2 with 4920 viewspointofblue

Chambers. on 18:09 - Mar 2 by Keaneish

I think the back three really lacked balance without Knudsen there - Pennington was uncomfortable on the left of the three and Chambers was little better on the right; think he looked slightly better when he moved into the middle to accommodate Nsiala. Is Woolfenden left or right footed?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Chambers. on 18:21 - Mar 2 with 4898 viewsSpruceMoose

Why are you unable to provide an opinion without some snide remark aimed at other posters?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 18:21]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Chambers. on 18:22 - Mar 2 with 4887 viewsBenters2

Chambers. on 18:21 - Mar 2 by SpruceMoose

Why are you unable to provide an opinion without some snide remark aimed at other posters?

Snide remark?

Did you go today?
Login to get fewer ads

Chambers. on 18:24 - Mar 2 with 4859 viewsHerbivore

You were crap today.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Chambers. on 18:25 - Mar 2 with 4850 viewsBenters2

Chambers. on 18:24 - Mar 2 by Herbivore

You were crap today.

Haha 😂
Chambers. on 18:26 - Mar 2 with 4832 viewsSpruceMoose

Chambers. on 18:22 - Mar 2 by Benters2

Snide remark?

Did you go today?

Who are the 'housewives' you're having a pop at?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Chambers. on 18:27 - Mar 2 with 4829 viewsBenters2

Nice edit bravo chap x.
Chambers. on 18:30 - Mar 2 with 4794 viewsSpruceMoose

Chambers. on 18:27 - Mar 2 by Benters2

Nice edit bravo chap x.

Spelling is important lil Benty. It's what separates us from the numbskulls!

Chambers. on 18:36 - Mar 2 with 4772 viewsBenters2

Chambers. on 18:26 - Mar 2 by SpruceMoose

Who are the 'housewives' you're having a pop at?

If you think that’s a pop may I suggest you stop drinking Budweiser?
Chambers. on 18:39 - Mar 2 with 4755 viewsGlasgowBlue

I predict a volley of down arrows based on who has posted this rather than what he has posted.

Chambers was poor today, by all accounts and he's had a poor season by his own standards.

If I was Lambert then I'd get Chambers, Bart, Skuse and Jonas off the wage bill in order to keep the likes of Lankester, Dozzell and the other promising youths we have.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 18:42]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Chambers. on 18:41 - Mar 2 with 4730 viewsBenters2

Chambers. on 18:39 - Mar 2 by GlasgowBlue

I predict a volley of down arrows based on who has posted this rather than what he has posted.

Chambers was poor today, by all accounts and he's had a poor season by his own standards.

If I was Lambert then I'd get Chambers, Bart, Skuse and Jonas off the wage bill in order to keep the likes of Lankester, Dozzell and the other promising youths we have.

Worry you not dear chap.
Chambers. on 18:42 - Mar 2 with 4722 viewscbower

Too easily done for anything resembling pace lately I'm afraid.

bluescouser

Chambers. on 18:45 - Mar 2 with 4695 viewsGlasgowBlue

Chambers. on 18:42 - Mar 2 by cbower

Too easily done for anything resembling pace lately I'm afraid.

We need to be looking towards the future now. Build the team around a spine of Woolfie, Lankester, Dozzell, Jackson and Harrison.

Add Bish, Noland and Downes and we have a team with young legs.

Keep Gerken. He's good enough to be a top of the table League 1 keeper.

Iron Lion Zion

Chambers. on 18:46 - Mar 2 with 4685 viewsGlasgowBlue

How well did you think Chambers played today J2?

Iron Lion Zion

Chambers. on 18:49 - Mar 2 with 4669 viewsChampionship

Chambers. on 18:46 - Mar 2 by GlasgowBlue

What is it with you lot and accusing people of being other posters? In my first week I got it from about 10 different posters.
Chambers. on 18:50 - Mar 2 with 4657 viewsBenters2

Chambers. on 18:46 - Mar 2 by GlasgowBlue

Who?
Chambers. on 18:55 - Mar 2 with 4609 viewsChris_Knights

Chambers. on 18:50 - Mar 2 by Benters2

Who?

He’s too fat and too slow .., can’t defend ... can’t lead ... oh but he does applaud the fans so everyone thinks he’s fantastic... overrated and over weight more like ...
Chambers. on 18:56 - Mar 2 with 4600 viewsDubtractor

Regardless of poster, or how it was posted, Chambers was very poor today.

As Cbower says, he is done by even medium pace now. My concern is whether that becomes too much of a problem in League one - we need characters like Chambers, but not at any cost.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Chambers. on 18:56 - Mar 2 with 4598 viewscbower

Chambers. on 18:45 - Mar 2 by GlasgowBlue

We need to be looking towards the future now. Build the team around a spine of Woolfie, Lankester, Dozzell, Jackson and Harrison.

Add Bish, Noland and Downes and we have a team with young legs.

Keep Gerken. He's good enough to be a top of the table League 1 keeper.

Agree with you almost entirely GB. Not Jackson though. Just don't see a player there.

bluescouser

Chambers. on 18:58 - Mar 2 with 4578 viewsGlasgowBlue

Pot-kettle and all that.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024