Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoy the usual Saturday night meltdown numbskulls. 17:58 - Mar 2 with 537 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Signing off for tonight.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Enjoy the usual Saturday night meltdown numbskulls. on 17:59 - Mar 2 with 530 viewsCoco

Have a day off.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Enjoy the usual Saturday night meltdown numbskulls. on 17:59 - Mar 2 with 527 viewsblueconscience

Bless your wee cotton socks.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Enjoy the usual Saturday night meltdown numbskulls. on 18:00 - Mar 2 with 518 viewsDubtractor

This regular post, when almost all the discussion is fairly balanced, makes you look a bit silly you know.

Especially given the fact that we are really, REALLY, crap.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Enjoy the usual Saturday night meltdown numbskulls. on 18:01 - Mar 2 with 514 viewshomer_123

Actually, all things considered the threads and discussions have been fairly balanced with no one throwing their toys out.

Well, until you just posted anyway.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Enjoy the usual Saturday night meltdown numbskulls. on 18:01 - Mar 2 with 508 viewsBenters2

As long as you are happy that’s the main thing.
Enjoy the usual Saturday night meltdown numbskulls. on 18:03 - Mar 2 with 498 viewsMullysplace1

Go have a drink. Calm down a bit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024