Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well that’s mrs F seniors first visit to FPR over 19:54 - Mar 2 with 210 viewsFtnfwest

At least she enjoyed it as an occasion, can’t say I did that much but there we are. Didn’t seem to be at the races first half, deserved at least a draw after the second half show but the imbalance of the side, much caused by injuries, didn’t help.
Reading though, some decent players I thought, but they’re utter slime bags aren’t they? Oliviera goes without saying, a bloke who having been booked for simulation, scores 5 minutes later and then goads the home fans afterwards for some time. Bearing in mind you get booked for just taking your shirt off after a goal I was frankly amazed he stayed on. Then swift pulled back judge I think it was second half with no attempt to play the ball...no booking. The keeper made some very good saves but instantly reverted to ‘being injured’ whenever there was a chance to timewaste with some miraculous recoveries in between.
I’ve said it before but though we are undeniably poor this year, this extends to being completely rubbish at cheating. Quite surprised reading aren’t challenging for promotion on that basis.
Anyway mrs F senior thought the ground was lovely (I distracted her at the point in time she might have looked at the north stand roof) and couldn’t believe the roar when Gwion scored. Hope she’ll be back at some stage.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024