Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only seen highlights but... 20:27 - Mar 2 with 638 viewssparks

Kenlock created our goal.

Chambers appears very very very easy to get in behind.

Nsiala's mistake was painful- but not surprising from someone lacking regular games.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Only seen highlights but... on 20:32 - Mar 2 with 593 viewsDubtractor

Kenlock made a decent pass about 5 passes before the goal.

Other than that he was REALLY bad, first half especially.

Chambers had a very poor game.

Judge, Bishop and Edwards were head and shoulders our best players.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Only seen highlights but... on 20:36 - Mar 2 with 562 viewsbadadski

kenlock I thought was bad all game. Chambers I think my previous posts are enough to tell what I think about him. Any way back to kenlock, skinned numerous times, poor balls and decision making and absolute powder puff when in battles. So many times he was brushed off the ball when in a battle for the ball and spent more times looking up st the heavens than trying to win it back. Bree bad game, Toto bad game, and Pennington bad game. For a team trying to stop crosses coming into the box and supposedly working on this seems to have gone unnoticed.

We need a whole new defence but we kind of knew that any way.

Judge needs to replace chambers as captain as demanded everything, bishop does what we know he can do, Gwion was the perfect introduction as Readings left back was no where to be seen. Quaner was very good also, just his timing is way off when trying to beat offside.

Oh and another penno not given on the push on Judge in the box was blatant and as per usual the ball never drops kind for bottom team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024