Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
andre doz 21:50 - Mar 2 with 2051 viewstextbackup

I really hope we see some of doz in these last games.

its been so long since ive seen him play I don't even really know what position he is anymore

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

andre doz on 22:24 - Mar 2 with 1991 viewsReuser_is_God

I’ve not seen enough of Dozzell to be able to form an opinion on him but surely if he can’t get into this team he can’t be that good?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

andre doz on 22:44 - Mar 2 with 1943 viewspointofblue

andre doz on 22:24 - Mar 2 by Reuser_is_God

I’ve not seen enough of Dozzell to be able to form an opinion on him but surely if he can’t get into this team he can’t be that good?

I am concerned that Lambert ranks Nolan ahead of Dozzell in the pecking order - but then again he rated Spence over Donacien at right back.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

andre doz on 22:45 - Mar 2 with 1935 viewstextbackup

well that's sort of what im thinking. PL knows what it takes to be a midfielder, so what is it he's not doing/seeing to get game time

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

andre doz on 00:26 - Mar 3 with 1835 viewsOwainG1992

andre doz on 22:44 - Mar 2 by pointofblue

I am concerned that Lambert ranks Nolan ahead of Dozzell in the pecking order - but then again he rated Spence over Donacien at right back.

Nolan has been one of our best player lately.
Andre is at this stage certainly not a better player than him.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

andre doz on 09:11 - Mar 3 with 1716 viewscbower

andre doz on 22:45 - Mar 2 by textbackup

well that's sort of what im thinking. PL knows what it takes to be a midfielder, so what is it he's not doing/seeing to get game time

Loads of technical ability but physicality is missing above all. Combine this with no pace and I think there is an issue. A player can get away with no pace in his position if he can handle himself in there (Souness, Roy Keane and even our own Jim Magilton). Andre just doesn't look strong enough. I fear an even more physical time in League One might lie in wait too!

bluescouser

andre doz on 11:20 - Mar 3 with 1645 viewsMoriarty

Dozzell got his senior goal under Mick. Mick started him first game last season before his injury.

fka omuircheartaigh

andre doz on 13:21 - Mar 3 with 1593 viewsMullysplace1

He is too weak physically. And next season there are some big thugs knocking about in league 1, he will get trampled out of sight.
andre doz on 13:21 - Mar 3 with 1589 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

He is that good.

Or he will be anyway

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

andre doz on 13:23 - Mar 3 with 1588 viewschicoazul

Sadly I feel we wont see him again. If we intend to sell him in the summer, which we may, then I doubt we will risk him playing now and possibly breaking down. Lambert seems to rate Downes and Nolan over him.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

andre doz on 13:34 - Mar 3 with 1566 viewsRoyKeanesDog

andre doz on 22:45 - Mar 2 by textbackup

Not just PL to be fair.

Poll: Best Football Song

andre doz on 14:30 - Mar 3 with 1488 viewsbournemouthblue

andre doz on 22:44 - Mar 2 by pointofblue

How is Donacien getting on in League One out of interest?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

andre doz on 14:35 - Mar 3 with 1471 viewsStokieBlue

andre doz on 13:23 - Mar 3 by chicoazul

Sadly I feel we wont see him again. If we intend to sell him in the summer, which we may, then I doubt we will risk him playing now and possibly breaking down. Lambert seems to rate Downes and Nolan over him.

Why would anyone buy him at the moment?

He's literally done nothing. Perhaps buying potential but in that case I wouldn't get my hopes up on a wallet bulging price.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

andre doz on 14:40 - Mar 3 with 1455 viewsCuffy81

I'd like to see Dozzell starting instead of Chalobah. Chalobah won't be here next season, Dozzell will.

Time to start playing our own players
andre doz on 22:01 - Mar 3 with 1297 viewsPositivelyPortman

andre doz on 13:21 - Mar 3 by TRUE_BLUE123

He is that good.

Or he will be anyway

When? It’ll soon be August.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024