Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to see what we've got for next season 23:06 - Mar 2 with 652 viewsFrimleyBlue

I can't not see any reason to continue to select those that aren't going to be here next season.

It's not like results are going to get worst. If anything it gives everyone a chance to see exactly what we have Inna competitive environment rather than training or an u23 game.

So for me. If recalls can be made. Get wolfy back. Play him rather than Pennington. Get Emmanuel back instead of bree. Kenlock instead of Knudsen. Jackson In place of quaner.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Time to see what we've got for next season on 23:12 - Mar 2 with 629 viewsstrikalite

I Understand but if we were to take batterings with a team full of youngsters it really won't do anything at all for their confidence going forward, we all know how importance confidence is...I know that sounds snowflakey, but kids in losing sides doesn't work well..
Time to see what we've got for next season on 23:34 - Mar 2 with 590 viewsGarv

We need to learn how to win games again to give us any hope of doing so next season. We'll give ourselves the best chance of this by playing our best team. That means playing the likes of Quaner, Pennington and Bree.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Time to see what we've got for next season on 00:04 - Mar 3 with 538 viewsMrTown

Bart
Emmanuel / Chambers / Pennington / Kenlock
Skuse
Bishop / Nolan
Judge
Edwards / Quaner

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024