Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? 23:51 - Mar 2 with 5415 viewsbobbyramsey

Fking chaos on the walk back to the station.
Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 05:28 - Mar 3 with 5172 viewsBenters2

They had to come out then to catch the trains back I suppose.

It wasn’t well policed it always amazes me the gap in the police line up to the station.

Still they had every right to be excited they probably clinched safety to the championship and definitely sent us down.
Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 06:13 - Mar 3 with 5138 viewstextbackup

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 05:28 - Mar 3 by Benters2

It wasn’t well policed it always amazes me the gap in the police line up to the station.

Still they had every right to be excited they probably clinched safety to the championship and definitely sent us down.

"clinched safety" ? errrr.... they are level with the team 3rd bottom

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 06:22 - Mar 3 with 5097 viewsBenters2

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 06:13 - Mar 3 by textbackup

"clinched safety" ? errrr.... they are level with the team 3rd bottom

Yeah fk knows i hadn’t looked I thought they were one place higher than that,still I reckon it’s a battle between Reading and Rotherham..we are definitely down though which is crap.
Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 08:08 - Mar 3 with 4937 viewsbobbyramsey

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 05:28 - Mar 3 by Benters2

....but they didn't need to start punching people....
Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 08:45 - Mar 3 with 4724 viewsITFC_Forever

They were let out on time, not early.

I don’t think any sets of fans are kept back at PR these days.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 09:34 - Mar 3 with 4505 viewsBenters2

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 08:08 - Mar 3 by bobbyramsey

I didn’t see any of that..I did see a few exciting yoof on the prowl though.
Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 11:56 - Mar 3 with 4236 viewsBlue_Moses

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 08:08 - Mar 3 by bobbyramsey

Probably retaliation for the beating they got before the game (so I was told by a friend who witnessed the fighting).

Something was definitely arranged by fans before the game, the level of police in town even at 11am was comparable to derby day and surely wasn't just because of a larger than normal crowd.
Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 12:08 - Mar 3 with 4140 viewsBenters2

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 11:56 - Mar 3 by Blue_Moses

Probably retaliation for the beating they got before the game (so I was told by a friend who witnessed the fighting).

Something was definitely arranged by fans before the game, the level of police in town even at 11am was comparable to derby day and surely wasn't just because of a larger than normal crowd.

erm ... no it wasnt anything like derby day lol !
Login to get fewer ads

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 12:10 - Mar 3 with 4149 viewsfooters

I'd be angry if I lived in Reading too. Fair enough.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 13:11 - Mar 3 with 3982 viewsm14_blue

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 12:10 - Mar 3 by footers

I'd be angry if I lived in Reading too. Fair enough.

Never mind if you supported that complete nonentity of a football club too...
Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 16:41 - Mar 3 with 3665 viewsBlue_Moses

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 12:08 - Mar 3 by Benters2

erm ... no it wasnt anything like derby day lol !

3 meat wagons and about 20 coppers just covering 30 meters of street on St. Nicholas Street. I was there for both games and there were more police in town yesterday than the Norwich gsme.
Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 16:55 - Mar 3 with 3587 viewsITFC_Forever

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 16:41 - Mar 3 by Blue_Moses

3 meat wagons and about 20 coppers just covering 30 meters of street on St. Nicholas Street. I was there for both games and there were more police in town yesterday than the Norwich gsme.

Not around the ground there wasn’t as many as derby day.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 00:40 - Mar 4 with 2985 viewsBlue_Moses

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 16:55 - Mar 3 by ITFC_Forever

Not around the ground there wasn’t as many as derby day.

That is true but my original post was comparing the amount of police in town.
Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 05:50 - Mar 4 with 2880 viewsBenters2

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 16:41 - Mar 3 by Blue_Moses

So was i,and you are wrong.
Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 09:09 - Mar 4 with 2650 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

It's bloody Reading..

what are they going to do throw prawn sandwiches at you

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 12:36 - Mar 4 with 2432 viewsBecclesITFC

A yoof Reading fan (who was OK in the end and was called Tom) was dressed in stone Island and he was explaining how they are fed up with being labeled the worst fans and ground in the country. Apparently he wasn't there to cause trouble but to make Reading look like they have got some decent fans. He said that was one of the best away days he's done, which suggests they probably are the worst fans in the country.
Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 14:10 - Mar 4 with 2225 viewsBenters2

Who let the Reading rabble out early into Portman Rd. after the game? on 12:36 - Mar 4 by BecclesITFC

A yoof Reading fan (who was OK in the end and was called Tom) was dressed in stone Island and he was explaining how they are fed up with being labeled the worst fans and ground in the country. Apparently he wasn't there to cause trouble but to make Reading look like they have got some decent fans. He said that was one of the best away days he's done, which suggests they probably are the worst fans in the country.

Do Reading have a Numbskull Army ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024