Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judging Lambert on his PR and general attitude. 06:55 - Mar 3 with 508 viewsmuccletonjoe

You would say 10 out of 10. He has connected supporters new and old to the club.
On the field , however, it is a mess.
He will be given time to change that, which is more than other clubs would give a manager with his results over the past 4 months.
Next season we need to see that time being put to better use.
Ultimately I predict that , even though supporters desperately want him to put the side together to bring us back up, I think we are in for a lengthy stay in league one and the job of assembling a promotion team will fall to someone else.
Judging Lambert on his PR and general attitude. on 07:01 - Mar 3 with 494 viewstextbackup

as said many a time over the last 10 12 hours, its hard to judge him on a jan transfer window when we were cut adrift at the bottom. personally think keane and judge are good signings, so if he's got them when we look sht im confident he can sell the club to very good league 1 players in the summer.

I reckon by October November next year we'll be top 5/6 and will have been there a while.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Judging Lambert on his PR and general attitude. on 07:21 - Mar 3 with 443 viewsmuccletonjoe

Judging Lambert on his PR and general attitude. on 07:01 - Mar 3 by textbackup

as said many a time over the last 10 12 hours, its hard to judge him on a jan transfer window when we were cut adrift at the bottom. personally think keane and judge are good signings, so if he's got them when we look sht im confident he can sell the club to very good league 1 players in the summer.

I reckon by October November next year we'll be top 5/6 and will have been there a while.

I think the time to come up with a final assessment will probably be around Christmas, and if we are in the top 5 at that point then fair enough. If we are mid - table , however , the alarm bells need to be ringing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024