Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have enjoyed the games much more than when we were scraping results 08:19 - Mar 3 with 710 viewsjasondozzell

during Mick's final seasons.

At least we are trying to play, even if we're not great! I'm hopeful that Lambert can put together an exciting side for next year, especially if Judge, Keane stay to play alongside youngsters.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 8:20]
Have enjoyed the games much more than when we were scraping results on 10:19 - Mar 3 with 616 viewsbadadski

It’s funny really but I’m the same, I actually think behind the shambles of knowing we have needed a new defense for quite some years that the underbelly of youth and with Lambert at the helm gives me optimism.

We have played well lately just can’t finish, not getting any luck and giving away the usual costly goals from individuals who shouldn’t be playing and hopefully wont next season. Take away about 10 minutes of calamity every game and the rest has been more exciting than last season.
Have enjoyed the games much more than when we were scraping results on 10:25 - Mar 3 with 606 viewsDarth_Koont

It's been more entertaining but I don't think I'll be similarly entertained when we sell a couple of our youngsters to bridge the new financial gap. I'll be even less entertained by staying down in League One for the foreseeable if we don't get off to a flyer.

The way we're playing is making our relegation more bearable but it's the sugar coating on some rather nasty medicine we'll be forced to take.

Pronouns: He/Him

Have enjoyed the games much more than when we were scraping results on 10:25 - Mar 3 with 605 viewspatrickswell

Everybody will get what they wanted ultimately from this season.

The Careful What You Wish Fors look like being fully vindicated, while there are other fans who at least feel happier about the club and what it’s trying to do despite the results.

Speaking as one of the philistines, I hope those who valued results get some succour next season, because leading a derby for 14 minutes and the manager paying for free coach travel to an away game isn’t really cutting it.
Have enjoyed the games much more than when we were scraping results on 11:28 - Mar 3 with 543 viewsHerbivore

I'm not enjoying it at all. As a Town fan I want us to win or to at least look like we might win. This season has been utterly painful.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Have enjoyed the games much more than when we were scraping results on 11:50 - Mar 3 with 498 viewsjasondozzell

Have enjoyed the games much more than when we were scraping results on 10:19 - Mar 3 by badadski

It’s funny really but I’m the same, I actually think behind the shambles of knowing we have needed a new defense for quite some years that the underbelly of youth and with Lambert at the helm gives me optimism.

We have played well lately just can’t finish, not getting any luck and giving away the usual costly goals from individuals who shouldn’t be playing and hopefully wont next season. Take away about 10 minutes of calamity every game and the rest has been more exciting than last season.

Agreed! We are just not clinical at either end, but some of the football has been good. The 10 mins of calamity thing is so true - we've shot ourselves in foot so many v times. Bar a few games we've not really suffered any hammerings. Just haven't managed to finish games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024