Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Lambert 10:40 - Mar 3 with 723 viewsWickets

I just want to put on record that i hope We stick with our manager for the next 2 seasons at least and judge him on what he can achieve in that time. Not on this car crash of a season .
Paul Lambert on 10:58 - Mar 3 with 691 viewsGriller

I think it is worth pointing out that Paul Lambert has the experience of getting out of League One at the first time of asking. With Norwich he not only gained an immediate exit but also won promotion to the Premier League in the following season. One thing is certain, he will know what players he needs to be successful and I have no doubt that he will raise a few eyebrows on the way! If you do go down, and once the dust has settled, you will all probably enjoy next season more than you have done for a long, long time. Good luck with it.
Paul Lambert on 11:42 - Mar 3 with 630 viewsTrequartista

Even if we a relegated to Division Four? A two-year free pass!

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Paul Lambert on 11:45 - Mar 3 with 608 viewsWickets

Paul Lambert on 11:42 - Mar 3 by Trequartista

Even if we a relegated to Division Four? A two-year free pass!

Do you really think that is likely ?
Paul Lambert on 11:46 - Mar 3 with 605 viewsgtsb

Paul Lambert on 10:58 - Mar 3 by Griller

I think it is worth pointing out that Paul Lambert has the experience of getting out of League One at the first time of asking. With Norwich he not only gained an immediate exit but also won promotion to the Premier League in the following season. One thing is certain, he will know what players he needs to be successful and I have no doubt that he will raise a few eyebrows on the way! If you do go down, and once the dust has settled, you will all probably enjoy next season more than you have done for a long, long time. Good luck with it.

It's not if Griller but when and I agree with you, next season could be a lot more fun than the last few years. I'm not one of the doom merchants as I actually think this could be the rebirth of Ipswich Town.
Paul Lambert on 11:47 - Mar 3 with 598 viewsBenters2

Just for the record,who keeps the records?
Paul Lambert on 11:53 - Mar 3 with 585 viewsWickets

Paul Lambert on 11:47 - Mar 3 by Benters2

Just for the record,who keeps the records?

This forum , every post you make can be retrieved
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024