Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry if already been discussed 10:47 - Mar 3 with 1919 viewsTractorCam

Reading's 2nd goal... at least 7 of their players jumped into the stand to celebrate. Surely that's a card for every single one that did (presumably some were already booked as well) but he only booked the goalscorer.

That must be the case right? Absolute bottle job from the ref unless i'm wrong.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Sorry if already been discussed on 10:49 - Mar 3 with 1898 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Can’t believe there’s threads on here genuinely complaining about Reading players not getting sent off for celebrations on both of their goals

Pathetic

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Sorry if already been discussed on 10:54 - Mar 3 with 1860 viewsTractorCam

Sorry if already been discussed on 10:49 - Mar 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Can’t believe there’s threads on here genuinely complaining about Reading players not getting sent off for celebrations on both of their goals

Pathetic

What do you mean? It's in the rules.

The Nelson one I'm not really bothered about, he was obviously going to celebrate like that given what was being sung at him. But Foriestri and Scott Brown both got sent off the other week for fans on the pitch hugging them, so how is jumping in the stand more lenient?

Sorry if already been discussed on 10:55 - Mar 3 with 1850 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Sorry if already been discussed on 10:54 - Mar 3 by TractorCam

What do you mean? It's in the rules.

The Nelson one I'm not really bothered about, he was obviously going to celebrate like that given what was being sung at him. But Foriestri and Scott Brown both got sent off the other week for fans on the pitch hugging them, so how is jumping in the stand more lenient?

The comment about both goals was in reference to the other thread on here complaining about that one

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Sorry if already been discussed on 10:55 - Mar 3 with 1848 viewsLankHenners

He instigated it so he gets the card, would be stupid to book so many players in one go for that sort of thing. Besides, if it was the other way around we’d be lauding the ‘absolute scenes’.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Sorry if already been discussed on 10:57 - Mar 3 with 1831 viewsDurovigutum

Ref had a good game.

If the letter of the law was applied every week there'd be 8 players on each team most weeks and football would not be a spectacle.
Sorry if already been discussed on 10:57 - Mar 3 with 1826 viewsTractorCam

Sorry if already been discussed on 10:55 - Mar 3 by LankHenners

He instigated it so he gets the card, would be stupid to book so many players in one go for that sort of thing. Besides, if it was the other way around we’d be lauding the ‘absolute scenes’.

Absolutely, i was just wondering what the rules were with that.

Sorry if already been discussed on 11:02 - Mar 3 with 1800 viewsEastTownBlue

I'm more annoyed that we didn't equalise after that to make their celebrations look stupid.
Sorry if already been discussed on 11:26 - Mar 3 with 1688 viewsFtnfwest

Considering mourinho was substantially fined after merely putting his finger to his lip in front of 30,000 Liverpool fans, I think a booking at minimum was appropriate. No problem at all with him doing what he did as long as he was dealt with under the letter of the law. Edit sorry was talking about Oliviera specifically
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 11:27]
Login to get fewer ads

Sorry if already been discussed on 11:31 - Mar 3 with 1643 viewsBent_double

Sorry if already been discussed on 10:57 - Mar 3 by Durovigutum

Ref had a good game.

If the letter of the law was applied every week there'd be 8 players on each team most weeks and football would not be a spectacle.

"Ref had a good game. "

You sure about that? Just about every tackle on a Reading player was a fk to them, and as for their constant time-wasting which he did nothing about.....

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Sorry if already been discussed on 11:34 - Mar 3 with 1623 viewsEastTownBlue

Sorry if already been discussed on 11:26 - Mar 3 by Ftnfwest

Considering mourinho was substantially fined after merely putting his finger to his lip in front of 30,000 Liverpool fans, I think a booking at minimum was appropriate. No problem at all with him doing what he did as long as he was dealt with under the letter of the law. Edit sorry was talking about Oliviera specifically
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 11:27]

The ref was under pressure before game started as he was the one who correctly or incorrectly took no action in the Mings incident.
Sorry if already been discussed on 11:39 - Mar 3 with 1590 viewsSitfcB

Ref had a good game.

Ref had a good game?

I assume you listened on the radio.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sorry if already been discussed on 12:52 - Mar 3 with 1421 viewsFtnfwest

Ref had a good game.

Reading gk was shockingly obvious in his time wasting, choosing appropriate moments to be injured in between his extremely agility in making a couple of fine saves. Swift also pulled back judge I think it was on the halfway line and walked away head down expecting the inevitable yellow card....nothing, can’t remember if he was already on a yellow tbh
Sorry if already been discussed on 14:12 - Mar 3 with 1296 viewsDurovigutum

Sorry if already been discussed on 12:52 - Mar 3 by Ftnfwest

Reading gk was shockingly obvious in his time wasting, choosing appropriate moments to be injured in between his extremely agility in making a couple of fine saves. Swift also pulled back judge I think it was on the halfway line and walked away head down expecting the inevitable yellow card....nothing, can’t remember if he was already on a yellow tbh

There was 5 minutes of added time. How many second half subs did we make to add the 30 seconds per sub? So that's 3 mins 30 added for the trainer or time wasting. Looks about right to me.

Did you notice just before half time they were time wasting? Took their corner, won another, ref blew for half time. Reading players complained - you were the one's time wasting was his reply.

I've been to 4 of the last 6 games, this was the best refereeing display.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024