Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hopeless North Standers 11:38 - Mar 3 with 4973 viewsMaltster

I'm totally fed up with these so called supporters who blog here or get on radio suffolk to Blame someone. At the moment its marcus Evens, for no good reason, and I'm sure that shortly it will be our manager.
They wanted Mick out at any price but now they don't like the price.
Hopeless North Standers on 11:40 - Mar 3 with 4233 viewsblueconscience

Keep kidding yourself that it is Mick leaving that has led us to this situation. It is Marcus Evans that has decided not to invest what was required to maintain and improve our league position.

But carry on blaming the fans.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Hopeless North Standers on 11:44 - Mar 3 with 4203 viewsGarv

If Mick were still here I'm fairly sure I'd be more disillusioned with football than I am now.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Hopeless North Standers on 11:50 - Mar 3 with 4166 viewsOxford_Blue

It’s football fans - many of them are not that bright.

They see football as their outlet and think they have a right to enjoy watching a winning team.

Very few are in positions in their lives where they have to exercise serious profrssional judgment involving running businesses worth tens of millions of pounds and of making sensible and balanced decisions. Yet they feel qualified to tell others like Evans how to spend his money.
Hopeless North Standers on 11:57 - Mar 3 with 4130 viewsbluejacko

Please not another thread about the messiah! He has GONE.
Hopeless North Standers on 12:01 - Mar 3 with 4109 viewsfooters

Poor old Marcus Evens, what's he done wrong?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Hopeless North Standers on 12:06 - Mar 3 with 4059 viewsBenters2

Its almost as if years of underfunding from Saint Evans has sent us down?

I know,i know I KNOW! BUY THE CLUB ETC..
Hopeless North Standers on 12:22 - Mar 3 with 4019 viewsOxford_Blue

Hopeless North Standers on 12:06 - Mar 3 by Benters2

Its almost as if years of underfunding from Saint Evans has sent us down?

I know,i know I KNOW! BUY THE CLUB ETC..

If he has spent more money, we might not be relegated.

But if he can’t afford to spend more than £6-10m a year, then why should he?
Hopeless North Standers on 12:25 - Mar 3 with 3993 viewsBluebell

Hopeless North Standers on 12:01 - Mar 3 by footers

Poor old Marcus Evens, what's he done wrong?

Sorry but you got that wrong.

You have put a capital M for marcus.
Login to get fewer ads

Hopeless North Standers on 12:27 - Mar 3 with 3947 viewsBenters2

Hopeless North Standers on 12:22 - Mar 3 by Oxford_Blue

If he has spent more money, we might not be relegated.

But if he can’t afford to spend more than £6-10m a year, then why should he?

Surely even the Saint Evans disciples can see the answer to this?

As a club we are better off being in the Championship than div 1.

Still we had our chance in Jan 2015 and didnt go for it.

The End.
Hopeless North Standers on 12:31 - Mar 3 with 3956 viewsDublinBlue84

Far bigger problems with the part timers yesterday who were giving it large to the season ticket holders around where I sit because one season ticket holder swore when we conceded the second, not real fans apparently for swearing.said the part timer.

Ironically the part timer spent the whole of the half time break moaning to another part timer about how they won't bother coming next year if we're relegated because the standard of opposition and our team would be worse so might go to Old Trafford instead.

Can do without those plastics.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 12:31]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Hopeless North Standers on 12:39 - Mar 3 with 3891 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hopeless North Standers on 11:50 - Mar 3 by Oxford_Blue

It’s football fans - many of them are not that bright.

They see football as their outlet and think they have a right to enjoy watching a winning team.

Very few are in positions in their lives where they have to exercise serious profrssional judgment involving running businesses worth tens of millions of pounds and of making sensible and balanced decisions. Yet they feel qualified to tell others like Evans how to spend his money.

No.....not another Brexit thread.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Hopeless North Standers on 12:41 - Mar 3 with 3884 viewsRyorry

Hopeless North Standers on 11:40 - Mar 3 by blueconscience

Keep kidding yourself that it is Mick leaving that has led us to this situation. It is Marcus Evans that has decided not to invest what was required to maintain and improve our league position.

Striking similarity to that League1 poster - 3 posts to his name, going back to the start of this season, and 10 recent comments, mostly negative. Gotta suspect budgie tendencies.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Hopeless North Standers on 12:44 - Mar 3 with 3832 viewsBenters2

Hopeless North Standers on 12:31 - Mar 3 by DublinBlue84

Far bigger problems with the part timers yesterday who were giving it large to the season ticket holders around where I sit because one season ticket holder swore when we conceded the second, not real fans apparently for swearing.said the part timer.

Ironically the part timer spent the whole of the half time break moaning to another part timer about how they won't bother coming next year if we're relegated because the standard of opposition and our team would be worse so might go to Old Trafford instead.

Didnt like swearing jeez thats a new one.

Defo blame the fans though,well done.
Hopeless North Standers on 12:48 - Mar 3 with 3810 viewsBenters2

Thats the one.
Hopeless North Standers on 12:54 - Mar 3 with 3812 viewsFtnfwest

Look we are more together than we’ve been for years and we have to keep positive. Assuming via the internet that all these moans come from exactly the same people isn’t accurate anyway
Hopeless North Standers on 12:56 - Mar 3 with 3804 viewsfooters

Hopeless North Standers on 12:41 - Mar 3 by Ryorry

Striking similarity to that League1 poster - 3 posts to his name, going back to the start of this season, and 10 recent comments, mostly negative. Gotta suspect budgie tendencies.

Wanna bet on that? I'll give you evens.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Hopeless North Standers on 13:01 - Mar 3 with 3762 viewsDublinBlue84

Hopeless North Standers on 12:44 - Mar 3 by Benters2

Didnt like swearing jeez thats a new one.

Defo blame the fans though,well done.

"Stop moaning and swearing, get behind the lads for christ sake, you call yourself a supporter."

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Hopeless North Standers on 13:05 - Mar 3 with 3739 viewsartsbossbeard

40+ Professional footballers on the books, who all want paying strangely enough. That's quite a monthly investment.

I do blame ME, but not on the financial side. I blame him for a) hiring Hurst and b) giving him carte blanche to buy whoever he liked without a sanity check.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Hopeless North Standers on 13:08 - Mar 3 with 3725 viewsReuser_is_God

Yeah that’s right blame the only fans who vocally get behind the team.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Hopeless North Standers on 13:10 - Mar 3 with 3703 viewsMullysplace1

Hopeless North Standers on 11:44 - Mar 3 by Garv

If Mick were still here I'm fairly sure I'd be more disillusioned with football than I am now.

You are happy with L1 football then ? You are kidding yourself if next season is going to be easy. Have you even looked at the clubs down there ? Massive bell ends those who wanted Mick out . We could be suffering for years because of the numbskulls.
Hopeless North Standers on 13:22 - Mar 3 with 3656 viewsstrikalite

Hopeless North Standers on 12:31 - Mar 3 by DublinBlue84

Careful though, you had 23,000 there yesterday which was applauded, with that comes the moaners and "I'm not coming again" brigade, you can't have it both ways...the players know they had the chance AGAIN to put on a performance and shut the moaners up for a while and sadly failed......(though not for lack off effort imo, we just lack real quality)
Hopeless North Standers on 13:24 - Mar 3 with 3643 viewsfactual_blue

Hopeless North Standers on 12:25 - Mar 3 by Bluebell

Sorry but you got that wrong.

You have put a capital M for marcus.

It was odds-on he'd spell Evans wrongly.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hopeless North Standers on 13:32 - Mar 3 with 3591 viewsjas0999

Marcus Evans for no good reason? Seriously? His ten years as owner has finally led us here. Relegation. How on Earth isn’t he to blame or at the very least significantly to blame?
Hopeless North Standers on 14:07 - Mar 3 with 3479 viewsfactual_blue

Hopeless North Standers on 12:39 - Mar 3 by BanksterDebtSlave

No.....not another Brexit thread.

ITFC has been acting out brexit for us all season. Even to the extent of producing deluded fools who think League One will be better and more exciting.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hopeless North Standers on 16:38 - Mar 3 with 3219 viewsbluejacko

Hopeless North Standers on 13:10 - Mar 3 by Mullysplace1

You are happy with L1 football then ? You are kidding yourself if next season is going to be easy. Have you even looked at the clubs down there ? Massive bell ends those who wanted Mick out . We could be suffering for years because of the numbskulls.

Oh look you have managed to get that numbskulls word into yet another post!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024