Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hopeless North Standers 11:38 - Mar 3 with 4974 viewsMaltster

I'm totally fed up with these so called supporters who blog here or get on radio suffolk to Blame someone. At the moment its marcus Evens, for no good reason, and I'm sure that shortly it will be our manager.
They wanted Mick out at any price but now they don't like the price.
Hopeless North Standers on 16:46 - Mar 3 with 688 viewsTendring_Blue

Hopeless North Standers on 11:50 - Mar 3 by Oxford_Blue

It’s football fans - many of them are not that bright.

They see football as their outlet and think they have a right to enjoy watching a winning team.

Very few are in positions in their lives where they have to exercise serious profrssional judgment involving running businesses worth tens of millions of pounds and of making sensible and balanced decisions. Yet they feel qualified to tell others like Evans how to spend his money.

Probably slightly snobby but 100% correct!

People who cant see the wood through the trees. Its all sh8t or its brilliant.
Hopeless North Standers on 16:52 - Mar 3 with 678 viewsfooters

Hopeless North Standers on 16:46 - Mar 3 by Tendring_Blue

Probably slightly snobby but 100% correct!

People who cant see the wood through the trees. Its all sh8t or its brilliant.

Forgive Oxford, he's a bit of a grump. Could do with a jazz fag, a shag or ideally both!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Hopeless North Standers on 17:56 - Mar 3 with 643 viewsGarv

Hopeless North Standers on 13:10 - Mar 3 by Mullysplace1

You are happy with L1 football then ? You are kidding yourself if next season is going to be easy. Have you even looked at the clubs down there ? Massive bell ends those who wanted Mick out . We could be suffering for years because of the numbskulls.

You're kidding yourself if you think it was just the numbskulls at Brentford who wanted McCarthy out.

And we were suffering when he was still here!

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Hopeless North Standers on 18:02 - Mar 3 with 639 viewsPecker

How many more of these bl00dy posts do we need for people to understand that MM is no longer our manager. We are where we are for many reason none of which any of us on here can control. Please just get behind the current manager and players and see where we can go in the future.
Hopeless North Standers on 18:51 - Mar 3 with 601 viewsOxford_Blue

Hopeless North Standers on 16:52 - Mar 3 by footers

Forgive Oxford, he's a bit of a grump. Could do with a jazz fag, a shag or ideally both!

Maybe .... but I’m right.
Hopeless North Standers on 18:54 - Mar 3 with 599 viewsWhymarkmariner

Hopeless North Standers on 12:31 - Mar 3 by DublinBlue84

Far bigger problems with the part timers yesterday who were giving it large to the season ticket holders around where I sit because one season ticket holder swore when we conceded the second, not real fans apparently for swearing.said the part timer.

Ironically the part timer spent the whole of the half time break moaning to another part timer about how they won't bother coming next year if we're relegated because the standard of opposition and our team would be worse so might go to Old Trafford instead.

Can do without those plastics.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2019 12:31]

I would suggest that apart from Man Utd. very few teams can say their crowds are made up of ST holders. I can't speak for those casual supporters as I no longer go to PR. But I can say that from the late 50's until the mid 80's I regularly went to PR and was never a ST holder although many seasons I went every home game, some away games and EUFA and F.A. Cup games. Sometimes as with Nottingham Forest Cup game going to PR and getting locked out. Just because they are casual supporters doesn't mean they don't have a right to their opinion. Same as if you go to Tesco's now and then doesn't mean you can't complain. Hopefully next season will be brighter for all, but as we know there's no guarantees.
Hopeless North Standers on 18:55 - Mar 3 with 597 viewsRyorry

Hopeless North Standers on 12:56 - Mar 3 by footers

Wanna bet on that? I'll give you evens.

Haha, I'd have taken 1/5 on!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024