Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal 12:10 - Mar 3 with 2051 viewskizaitfc

Chambers makes an equally pathetic attempt at tackling the striker even so much that he pulls away from the challenge.

Maybe worried about a red card but in the 90th minute take the free kick and potential red (ref probably would have bottled it and given a yellow) and the hold on to the point.

This season has been all about poor decision making from players right through from the keeper to the strikers. From bart and gerkens calamitous errors to Nolans shocking pass earlier in the season, to Knudsen against Stoke and now yesterday.

Whether you blame Hurst or Evans or even some blaming Lambert you cannot stop players making stupid decisions like that.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 12:16 - Mar 3 with 2026 viewsBlueBadger

If only Knudsen wasn't suspended, we could blame him for it as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 12:17 - Mar 3 with 2025 viewsLankHenners

Nsiala could have booted the ball away but tried to shield the player away from it to try and get us to attack again which was a huge mistake.

The defending for the first was worse than I remembered it at the time - back line too easily beaten by the long ball then Pennington shows his usual awareness for players and space around him just charging across to block off McCleary when Chambers and Collins were already there and leaving Oliveira free for an easy finish.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 12:18 - Mar 3 with 2016 viewsSwailsey

I must admit that it looked worse at the time than it has on replays to me.

90th minute, on a booking. Weak, but it’s ok the half way line. Right back out of position too.

Toto had a great game otherwise for me. Wonderful dribble and through ball second half too.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 12:18 - Mar 3 with 2002 viewsBenters2

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 12:16 - Mar 3 by BlueBadger

If only Knudsen wasn't suspended, we could blame him for it as well.

Blame the £12 a pop day trippers its easier.
Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 12:25 - Mar 3 with 1966 viewsDublinBlue84

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 12:18 - Mar 3 by Swailsey

I must admit that it looked worse at the time than it has on replays to me.

90th minute, on a booking. Weak, but it’s ok the half way line. Right back out of position too.

Toto had a great game otherwise for me. Wonderful dribble and through ball second half too.

Saying someone gave a goal away but apart from that had a great game, is like saying a keeper dropped the ball into his own net but that's alright because he made a few other saves, it's pure nonsense.

If you think that it's acceptable for a player to give the opposition a goal every week as long as they play well for the rest of the game, then any team you manage would be bottom of the league every season.

The last two times I've seen Nsiala he's gave a goal away. No matter how well he plays for the rest of those games, the fact is that it counts for very little if he gives the opposition a goal every week as we can't afford to do that.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 12:26 - Mar 3 with 1957 viewsDublinBlue84

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 12:18 - Mar 3 by Benters2

Blame the £12 a pop day trippers its easier.

Few of them around me giving out to season ticket holders for not supporting the team, one of them by their own admission hadn't been all season because "we are bottom of the league"

Talk about ironic. Part timers.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 12:38 - Mar 3 with 1921 viewsurbanblue

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 12:25 - Mar 3 by DublinBlue84

Saying someone gave a goal away but apart from that had a great game, is like saying a keeper dropped the ball into his own net but that's alright because he made a few other saves, it's pure nonsense.

If you think that it's acceptable for a player to give the opposition a goal every week as long as they play well for the rest of the game, then any team you manage would be bottom of the league every season.

The last two times I've seen Nsiala he's gave a goal away. No matter how well he plays for the rest of those games, the fact is that it counts for very little if he gives the opposition a goal every week as we can't afford to do that.

He didn't give the goal away ... He challenged on the half way line and when he was turned there were still three more defenders behind him. How an you say he gave the goal away?
Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 12:43 - Mar 3 with 1901 viewsurbanblue

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 12:17 - Mar 3 by LankHenners

Nsiala could have booted the ball away but tried to shield the player away from it to try and get us to attack again which was a huge mistake.

The defending for the first was worse than I remembered it at the time - back line too easily beaten by the long ball then Pennington shows his usual awareness for players and space around him just charging across to block off McCleary when Chambers and Collins were already there and leaving Oliveira free for an easy finish.

The first goal was Sunday league defending ... Appalling, and sums up why we are going down.
Login to get fewer ads

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 14:10 - Mar 3 with 1788 viewsSwailsey

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 12:25 - Mar 3 by DublinBlue84

Ok

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 14:15 - Mar 3 with 1778 viewsm14_blue

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 12:17 - Mar 3 by LankHenners

I think that’s right, any other time in the game he would have gone safety first but in the last minute, knowing we absolutely had to win, he took a risk.

A mistake with hindsight but a forgivable one I reckon.
Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 14:17 - Mar 3 with 1761 viewsreusersfreekicks

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 14:15 - Mar 3 by m14_blue

I think that’s right, any other time in the game he would have gone safety first but in the last minute, knowing we absolutely had to win, he took a risk.

A mistake with hindsight but a forgivable one I reckon.

Maybe but Chambers should have just brought their bloke down
Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 14:41 - Mar 3 with 1713 viewsm14_blue

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 14:17 - Mar 3 by reusersfreekicks

Maybe but Chambers should have just brought their bloke down

Yep
Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 14:44 - Mar 3 with 1696 viewsjas0999

I don’t think you can blame just one for that ... it was a defensive shambles.
Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 18:16 - Mar 3 with 1480 viewsbilllm

Chambers is the experienced centre half at the club, he was crap today, messed up defensively, then missed a sitter of a goal,
Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 18:31 - Mar 3 with 1450 viewsClapham_Junction

After seeing the highlights, the first goal is far worse IMO. All three of our centre backs ran towards the man with the ball, leaving Oliveira completely free. Schoolboy defending.
Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 19:12 - Mar 3 with 1408 viewsreusersfreekicks

Seeing Nsiala getting a lot of stick for the 2nd goal on 18:31 - Mar 3 by Clapham_Junction

After seeing the highlights, the first goal is far worse IMO. All three of our centre backs ran towards the man with the ball, leaving Oliveira completely free. Schoolboy defending.

Collins should have picked up Oliveira as Pennington was quicker in closing down the man with the ball
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024