Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least we are going down with games to spare 19:22 - Mar 3 with 2586 viewsgtsb

Imagine leaving it to the last couple of games or even worse the last game of the season. The outcome is the same but how much would that hurt. My nerves wouldn't stand it.
At least we are going down with games to spare on 19:29 - Mar 3 with 2550 viewsbournemouthblue

Indeed, the club should be planning for League One right now if they aren't already

Hopefully they have some decent targets lined up

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

At least we are going down with games to spare on 19:30 - Mar 3 with 2545 viewsBlueBadger

At least we are going down with games to spare on 19:29 - Mar 3 by bournemouthblue

Indeed, the club should be planning for League One right now if they aren't already

LOL at 'ITFC' and 'planning' in the same post there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

At least we are going down with games to spare on 19:44 - Mar 3 with 2504 viewsgtsb

At least we are going down with games to spare on 19:30 - Mar 3 by BlueBadger

I gather by your recent posts you have no faith in Evans and Lambert. I actually think Lambert will get us back up.
At least we are going down with games to spare on 19:51 - Mar 3 with 2481 viewstextbackup

At least we are going down with games to spare on 19:44 - Mar 3 by gtsb

I gather by your recent posts you have no faith in Evans and Lambert. I actually think Lambert will get us back up.

its pretty evident that the club are planning with getting these kids signed up etc. but badger just likes a cheap dig

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

At least we are going down with games to spare on 19:52 - Mar 3 with 2464 viewsSuperblue95

At least we are going down with games to spare on 19:30 - Mar 3 by BlueBadger

They’re frequently associated together to be fair. Just usually “p1ss poor” or “virtually no” are normally in the sentence too

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

At least we are going down with games to spare on 19:57 - Mar 3 with 2434 viewsLord_Lucan

We aren't down yet, plenty to play for.

Kind regards

Steve The Loon

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

At least we are going down with games to spare on 20:26 - Mar 3 with 2381 viewsRegencyBlue

At least we are going down with games to spare on 19:44 - Mar 3 by gtsb

I think he could but as ever it will all depend on Evans and how much backing he gives his manager.

I’m not holding my breath!
At least we are going down with games to spare on 21:10 - Mar 3 with 2264 viewsThe_Last_Baron

If you're going to get relegated, this is the way to do it. I remember 1986 when Oxford beat Arsenal after all the other games had been played to send us down. It was terrible.

In 1995 we were so bad it was a relief. 2002 was a bad one as well, losing 4-1 at Bolton was a very bad day.

So this relegation will be the easiest one ever to deal with as we are so poor things can only get better. Even 12th in League One next season would be an improvement. We can relax and look forward to the joys of percentage football next season.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Login to get fewer ads

At least we are going down with games to spare on 22:12 - Mar 3 with 2165 viewsPJH

and hopefully our last two games will be against the two teams that get automatic promotion.
I had thought WBA would get one of the top two places but that is looking in doubt now.
At least we are going down with games to spare on 22:23 - Mar 3 with 2135 viewstextbackup

At least we are going down with games to spare on 22:12 - Mar 3 by PJH

and hopefully our last two games will be against the two teams that get automatic promotion.
I had thought WBA would get one of the top two places but that is looking in doubt now.

I honestly think we are gonna pull off a win there saturday

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

At least we are going down with games to spare on 00:35 - Mar 4 with 1979 viewsfactual_blue

We'll be mathematically relegated with (say) five games to go, and then win all our remaining games.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

At least we are going down with games to spare on 08:54 - Mar 4 with 1737 viewsPJH

At least we are going down with games to spare on 22:23 - Mar 3 by textbackup

I honestly think we are gonna pull off a win there saturday

You could be right and if we did I would then be back to thinking that just maybe we could get out of this.

I think that IF we end up going down I would rather that it is by a pretty large number of points rather than something like 2 or 3 because then I would be thinking of all the "if only's".
At least we are going down with games to spare on 09:13 - Mar 4 with 1701 viewsBlueBadger

At least we are going down with games to spare on 00:35 - Mar 4 by factual_blue

We'll be mathematically relegated with (say) five games to go, and then win all our remaining games.

Can Performances really Improve that much?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

At least we are going down with games to spare on 10:15 - Mar 4 with 1622 viewsfactual_blue

At least we are going down with games to spare on 09:13 - Mar 4 by BlueBadger

Can Performances really Improve that much?

Despite the Regular Improved Performances this season, there's always room to do a bit better. The players just need to go the extra light year.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

At least we are going down with games to spare on 10:55 - Mar 4 with 1577 viewsGlasgowBlue

At least we are going down with games to spare on 19:57 - Mar 3 by Lord_Lucan

We aren't down yet, plenty to play for.

Kind regards

Steve The Loon

Up until Saturday I still believe we could do it. I don't now.

However, we still have pride to play for and can at least overtake Bolton to avoid being bottom.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

At least we are going down with games to spare on 11:08 - Mar 4 with 1557 viewsLord_Lucan

At least we are going down with games to spare on 10:55 - Mar 4 by GlasgowBlue

Up until Saturday I still believe we could do it. I don't now.

However, we still have pride to play for and can at least overtake Bolton to avoid being bottom.

I thought it was a tall ask as we simply can't score - but yes, it is now hopeless.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

At least we are going down with games to spare on 14:33 - Mar 4 with 1443 viewsRadlett_blue

At least we are going down with games to spare on 19:29 - Mar 3 by bournemouthblue

While I understand Lambert's public position, I'm sure he is planning for next season.
Going to be hard going though, with very few senior players guaranteed to be here next season - Bart (who has been a complete liability this season) & Skuse.
One would hope that most of Hurst's signings can be a force in League 1, especially as we can't afford to get rid of most of them.
I think both Kenlock & Emmanuel are out of contract in the summer. I can only think that Lambert really doesn't rate Emmanuel. If he isn't sure, please start playing him rather then Bree, whom we can't possibly afford.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024