Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? 07:13 - Mar 4 with 1666 viewsOxford_Blue

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.sportsmole.co.uk/football/ipswich-town/news/c

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 07:30 - Mar 4 with 1587 viewschicoazul

Well not really, no. He was hardly going to come out and say anything else.

Words are a medium that reduces reality to abstraction for transmission to our reason, and in their power to corrode reality inevitably lurks the danger that the words will be corroded too. It might be more appropriate, in fact, to liken their action to excessive stomach fluids that digest and gradually eat away the stomach itself.

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:03 - Mar 4 with 1476 viewsSuperblue95

I’ll never understand “fans” who dig out old articles like this in order to laugh at their supposed club

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:06 - Mar 4 with 1455 viewsBluebell

What was he supposed to say when interviewed? "I agree with the bookies and we will be in a relegation battle".

Be real.

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:08 - Mar 4 with 1446 viewsglasso

Yeah, it's really embarrassing that the club's captain started the season with a positive attitude and a bit of fight. Bet he's cringing reading that back. What an idiot.
This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:30 - Mar 4 with 1357 viewsdavblue

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:03 - Mar 4 by Superblue95

I’ll never understand “fans” who dig out old articles like this in order to laugh at their supposed club

hahaha.

This poster defends Evans to the hilt, he's allowed no criticism in his eyes.

Then he has the gall to call me captain hindsight when i said Hurst was the wrong appointment.....
[Post edited 4 Mar 9:07]
This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:34 - Mar 4 with 1328 viewsBlueBadger

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:08 - Mar 4 by glasso

Yeah, it's really embarrassing that the club's captain started the season with a positive attitude and a bit of fight. Bet he's cringing reading that back. What an idiot.

Not only that but he's tried to keep it all season, the b*stard.

The spokesperson for the regressive left on TWTD.
Poll: Who would you like to see win the champions League final?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:36 - Mar 4 with 1319 viewsSuperblue95

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:30 - Mar 4 by davblue

hahaha.

Then he has the gall to call me captain hindsight when i said Hurst was the wrong appointment.....

He gets his missus to berate you? That really takes the biscuit

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:41 - Mar 4 with 1295 viewsBenters2

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:30 - Mar 4 by davblue

hahaha.

Haha !

Buy the club then
Login to get fewer ads

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:43 - Mar 4 with 1290 viewsBenters2

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:06 - Mar 4 by Bluebell

What was he supposed to say when interviewed? "I agree with the bookies and we will be in a relegation battle".

Be real.

I wonder if he put money on it?
This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 09:09 - Mar 4 with 1201 viewsdavblue

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 08:41 - Mar 4 by Benters2

Haha !

Buy the club then

There's a few conditions first.

I'm waiting for the club to reach it's lowest point and i need to win 150 million on the lottery.

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 14:42 - Mar 4 with 912 viewsBluesquid

Well he was out by a country mile in that interview, pretty much like his defending if we're honest.

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 17:07 - Mar 4 with 761 viewsChampionship

He believed that the Blues can "cause a few heads to turn"

Got to give him that one!

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 18:28 - Mar 4 with 680 viewschrisswailes

Melt.

I used to do this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/927317ee-753d-4231-97ae-7fa6c327ca0b | I wrote a blog: https://alionshead.tumblr.com We miss you TLA.
Poll: What is my best feature?

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 18:36 - Mar 4 with 641 viewsSuperblue95

This one came back to bite Only One F***ing Chambers, didn’t it? on 18:28 - Mar 4 by chrisswailes

Melt.

Bit harsh on Chambo

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019