Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) 10:11 - Mar 4 with 8530 viewsatlanticblue

Blackpool for me a good weekend away
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 10:12]
Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:17 - Mar 4 with 4545 viewsSwansea_Blue

None really. They're all a complete @rse to get to for me, Bristol Rovers aside (and they in danger of getting sucked into the relegation zone). Walsall is probably next nearest.

Edit - just checked L2, Bury might be coming up. It's a long time since I've been to Gigg Lane, so that'd be ok to see again.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 10:20]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:22 - Mar 4 with 4523 viewsJ4ck22

Lincoln (if they keep up current form), but only because I can actually walk there.
Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:24 - Mar 4 with 4520 viewsParisBlue

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:17 - Mar 4 by Swansea_Blue

None really. They're all a complete @rse to get to for me, Bristol Rovers aside (and they in danger of getting sucked into the relegation zone). Walsall is probably next nearest.

Edit - just checked L2, Bury might be coming up. It's a long time since I've been to Gigg Lane, so that'd be ok to see again.

Shrewsbury sounds like a nice day out.

Wycombe perhaps.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:27 - Mar 4 with 4510 viewsfooters

Charlton- that place can rock when the mood is right. Obviously the usual London tossers that go though...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:32 - Mar 4 with 4502 viewsGuthrum

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:17 - Mar 4 by Swansea_Blue

You can get from Swansea to Shrewsbury direct by train. Might take all day, tho. Good old Rheilffordd Canol Cymru.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:38 - Mar 4 with 4480 viewsSwansea_Blue

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:24 - Mar 4 by ParisBlue

Wycombe perhaps.

That's true, a nice place to visit for the weekend. And Guthers is right - we can take the heart of Wales line which it's a nice little run. That's going to be the best by a lone way for me (watch it be on a Tuesday night in January now!)

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:40 - Mar 4 with 4459 viewsmattrolow

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:22 - Mar 4 by J4ck22

Lincoln (if they keep up current form), but only because I can actually walk there.

Exactly the same for me.

Terrifying, really, that two years ago facing them in the FA Cup replay at Sincil Bank seemed such a novelty because it was probably never going to happen again.

How wrong I was.
Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:42 - Mar 4 with 4453 viewsfactual_blue

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:38 - Mar 4 by Swansea_Blue

That's true, a nice place to visit for the weekend. And Guthers is right - we can take the heart of Wales line which it's a nice little run. That's going to be the best by a lone way for me (watch it be on a Tuesday night in January now!)

There are statues of Clive of India and Charles Darwin in Shrewsbury.

Statuary doesn't get much better than that.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:45 - Mar 4 with 4439 viewsGeoffSentence

Portman Road. It's convenient and has a decent bunch of fans in attendance.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:47 - Mar 4 with 4437 viewsSamWhiteUK

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:38 - Mar 4 by Swansea_Blue

Wycombe aint that great
Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:47 - Mar 4 with 4433 viewsSitfcB

Probably all four that are currently in the relegation zone [rodl]

Typical

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:50 - Mar 4 with 4424 viewsTIB

I've been monitoring Lincoln and Mansfield for a while as both are within twenty mins of me so could provide some nice, close away days. Burton, Peterborough and Doncaster also others I'll be look to attend.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:56 - Mar 4 with 4400 viewsRobTheMonk

Oxford providing they stay up! It's my nearest stadium.
Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:59 - Mar 4 with 4384 viewsSwansea_Blue

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:42 - Mar 4 by factual_blue

There are statues of Clive of India and Charles Darwin in Shrewsbury.

Statuary doesn't get much better than that.

I bet there aren't many statues of Clives in the world.

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:59 - Mar 4 with 4384 viewsBrianTablet

The one where we clinch promotion next season.

Wycombe Wanderers in April would be lovely...

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 11:12 - Mar 4 with 4334 viewsbritbiker

Went to blackpool many years ago. It was colchester utd's last game of the season. There were groups of skinheads wandering around looking for a fight (didnt know skinhead was still about then). Col utd took a large group being the last match and being in May. Still remember one of their fans wearing a colchester shirt with Burley is a c---t accross the back.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 12:40]
Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 11:36 - Mar 4 with 4273 viewsBobbychase

Bristol Rovers (i can walk there from home via some splendid pubs)
Plymouth (lovely train ride through Dawlish)
Exeter (if they get promoted - for same reason above)
Oxford (not been to a three-sided stadium since my last trip to Carrow Road - that 'main stand' of theirs is more of a bus stop)
Coventry (for the sheer novelty of where they'll be playing)
Reading (to laugh at them for also getting relegated)

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 11:42 - Mar 4 with 4258 viewsOwainG1992

I live in Leeds so as long as they stay Bradford City away will be great. Scunthorpe and Donny Rovers away suit me.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 11:42 - Mar 4 with 4258 viewsReuser_is_God

Gillingham.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

on 11:45 - Mar 4 with 4255 views_

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 11:42 - Mar 4 by Reuser_is_God

Gillingham.

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 11:47 - Mar 4 with 4247 viewsKieran_Knows

Southend (just because I haven't been there before), Fleetwood and Peterborough.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 11:49 - Mar 4 with 4231 viewsBlueBadger

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 10:24 - Mar 4 by ParisBlue

Wycombe perhaps.

I rather suspect that the banter from Shrews fans may get a little lively.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 11:53 - Mar 4 with 4225 viewsSteve_M

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 11:49 - Mar 4 by BlueBadger

I rather suspect that the banter from Shrews fans may get a little lively.

"We hate Hurst more than you?"
"No, we do"
"And Doig's a coooo......"

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 11:58 - Mar 4 with 4207 viewsBlueBadger

Coventry. I've got friends there, the town is a surprisingly good night out and it's a pretty straightforward drive to get there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Which league 1 ground are you looking forward to and why? (n/t) on 12:06 - Mar 4 with 4179 viewsBecclesITFC

Anywhere new to be honest.

Just looking forward to meeting fans from clubs we haven't played. Their stories will be totally different to ours. As lovely as it is, we do need to get out of the league ASAP.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024