Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone think we'll win any more games this season? 11:25 - Mar 4 with 1233 viewsSamWhiteUK

Anyone crazy enough to think we might still make it?
Anyone think we'll win any more games this season? on 11:28 - Mar 4 with 1222 viewsCOYBitfc

I think we stand a better chance once it's confirmed we are down

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Anyone think we'll win any more games this season? on 11:36 - Mar 4 with 1195 viewschicoazul

I believe, in a final perfect capstone to the Banter Era, we will beat Leeds at home meaning Norwich go up as Champions.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Anyone think we'll win any more games this season? on 13:09 - Mar 4 with 1064 viewsbritbiker

Anyone think we'll win any more games this season? on 11:36 - Mar 4 by chicoazul

I believe, in a final perfect capstone to the Banter Era, we will beat Leeds at home meaning Norwich go up as Champions.

That is a horrid scenario. We do play well against Leeds at home (seen too many stinkers at Elland Road recently). But they are a better team than in the past three years. The last few matches are always unpredictable due to nerves and teams with nothing to play for having some freedome.
Hoping the norwich situation is sorted one way or other before then.
Anyone think we'll win any more games this season? on 14:46 - Mar 4 with 976 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone think we'll win any more games this season? on 11:36 - Mar 4 by chicoazul

it's pretty much inevitable, isn't it? The final punch in the throat.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone think we'll win any more games this season? on 14:50 - Mar 4 with 965 viewsTractorCam

Anyone think we'll win any more games this season? on 13:09 - Mar 4 by britbiker

That is a horrid scenario. We do play well against Leeds at home (seen too many stinkers at Elland Road recently). But they are a better team than in the past three years. The last few matches are always unpredictable due to nerves and teams with nothing to play for having some freedome.
Hoping the norwich situation is sorted one way or other before then.

Unless the team with no pressure is Ipswich, then Leeds with the pressure would probably walk all over us. *

*Nottingham Forest 3-0 Ipswich, may 2017.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone think we'll win any more games this season? on 15:09 - Mar 4 with 924 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone think we'll win any more games this season? on 11:28 - Mar 4 by COYBitfc

I think we stand a better chance once it's confirmed we are down

That could well be the case. You often see abysmal teams have a change in fortunes once relegation is confirmed early.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone think we'll win any more games this season? on 15:12 - Mar 4 with 917 viewsTractorCam

Anyone think we'll win any more games this season? on 15:09 - Mar 4 by Swansea_Blue

That could well be the case. You often see abysmal teams have a change in fortunes once relegation is confirmed early.

Blackpool and MK Dons both ran us close at Portman Road in consecutive seasons, Blackpool when we were desperately trying to keep in the play offs!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024