Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The irony that we sold a proven League One goalscorer just last year 15:49 - Mar 4 with 1014 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Kieffer Moore anyone?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

The irony that we sold a proven League One goalscorer just last year on 15:58 - Mar 4 with 984 viewsGlasgowBlue

I said at the time that the club was wrong to sell him when it was clear Mick would not be manager for this season.

Absolute madness.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The irony that we sold a proven League One goalscorer just last year on 16:06 - Mar 4 with 957 viewsWussinwhiteboots

ITFC injury syndrome by proxy means he is out for the rest of the season following a blow to the head.
Has tweeted that he is looking forward to playing in the Championship next season, in with a chance, or could be as a result of him having received a blow to the head!!
The irony that we sold a proven League One goalscorer just last year on 16:07 - Mar 4 with 947 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I want us to go after Graham Carey.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

The irony that we sold a proven League One goalscorer just last year on 16:12 - Mar 4 with 931 viewsHerbivore

The irony that we sold a proven League One goalscorer just last year on 15:58 - Mar 4 by GlasgowBlue

I said at the time that the club was wrong to sell him when it was clear Mick would not be manager for this season.

Absolute madness.

He wanted to leave. Mick suggested he had no interest in playing for Town.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The irony that we sold a proven League One goalscorer just last year on 16:13 - Mar 4 with 926 viewsGlasgowBlue

The irony that we sold a proven League One goalscorer just last year on 16:12 - Mar 4 by Herbivore

Did he? I don't recall that.

Regardless, he was contracted to the club and Mick was leaving so he may have fitted into the new managers plans.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The irony that we sold a proven League One goalscorer just last year on 16:24 - Mar 4 with 897 viewskizaitfc

We have a whole team of proven League 1 talent, that is the problem!

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

The irony that we sold a proven League One goalscorer just last year on 16:27 - Mar 4 with 890 viewsDevereuxxx

The irony that we sold a proven League One goalscorer just last year on 16:12 - Mar 4 by Herbivore

I thought it was more than the club realised they had an asset that they could sell for a profit so couldn't get him out of the door quick enough.
The irony that we sold a proven League One goalscorer just last year on 16:37 - Mar 4 with 857 viewsHerbivore

The irony that we sold a proven League One goalscorer just last year on 16:27 - Mar 4 by Devereuxxx

I thought it was more than the club realised they had an asset that they could sell for a profit so couldn't get him out of the door quick enough.

Nope.

Login to get fewer ads

The irony that we sold a proven League One goalscorer just last year on 16:38 - Mar 4 with 851 viewsHerbivore

The irony that we sold a proven League One goalscorer just last year on 16:13 - Mar 4 by GlasgowBlue

Did he? I don't recall that.

Regardless, he was contracted to the club and Mick was leaving so he may have fitted into the new managers plans.

Mick was very clear that Moore's head was elsewhere.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024