Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) 16:13 - Mar 4 with 2250 viewsbontcho

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 16:21 - Mar 4 with 2234 viewsPJH

I probably did but I cannot specifically remember it, I was 6 when we last went up from there and I have an ITFC memory from before that.
How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 16:33 - Mar 4 with 2207 viewsBluebell

I’m much too young to have seen that.
How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 17:23 - Mar 4 with 2143 viewsfactual_blue

How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 16:33 - Mar 4 by Bluebell

I’m much too young to have seen that.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 17:25 - Mar 4 with 2139 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ahem, I'll have you know we're going to be in the 1st Division next year. That's the top league in decent description of a football pyramid.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 17:29 - Mar 4 with 2131 viewsblueislander

Indeed I have. About 4 seasons worth, including two promotions.
How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 17:49 - Mar 4 with 2101 viewsIP12

Saw my first Ipswich game in 1953. Does that make me old.....well yes it does. The cries of 'Give it to Garneys' and 'Swede Herring' walking around the pitch are still fresh in my mind. It's just a shame I can't remember 5 minutes ago.
How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 17:52 - Mar 4 with 2100 viewscaught-in-limbo

Nope, but I remember Norwich playing there.

I've just checked and seen that Nodge have been there three times! That's an open top bus celebration for getting promoted each time. How many trophies have they got from doing that?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 17:55 - Mar 4 with 2094 viewsblueislander

How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 17:49 - Mar 4 by IP12

Saw my first Ipswich game in 1953. Does that make me old.....well yes it does. The cries of 'Give it to Garneys' and 'Swede Herring' walking around the pitch are still fresh in my mind. It's just a shame I can't remember 5 minutes ago.

My first was also 1953; against Gillingham Team was Parry, Acres, Malcolm, Myles, Dai Ree, Elsworth Reed, Willie Rees, Garneys, Parker, McLuckie. I think
Login to get fewer ads

How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 18:02 - Mar 4 with 2080 viewsSuperblue95

I’ve not even seen us play in the top tier

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 18:14 - Mar 4 with 2056 viewsfooters

Well, we've been playing like a League One side for most of this season- does that count?

Apologies to any decent League One sides.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 19:16 - Mar 4 with 1959 viewsMerthyrblue

I was a babe in arms but I would have heard the cheers from Wolsey Street
How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 19:53 - Mar 4 with 1905 viewsTheProf

How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 17:55 - Mar 4 by blueislander

My first was also 1953; against Gillingham Team was Parry, Acres, Malcolm, Myles, Dai Ree, Elsworth Reed, Willie Rees, Garneys, Parker, McLuckie. I think

First went with my Dad in 1947 or !948 (I can't remember exactly). Got hooked in 1953-4 promotion season and have remained a supporter ever since. Sad that its gone full circle. ITFC's rise and fall is more or less coextensive with my life. Was at Wigan last week.
My two sons and grandson are also supporters without having ever lived in Ipswich - feel almost like I ought to apologise.
How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 22:08 - Mar 5 with 1691 viewsoldbluey

How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 19:53 - Mar 4 by TheProf

First went with my Dad in 1947 or !948 (I can't remember exactly). Got hooked in 1953-4 promotion season and have remained a supporter ever since. Sad that its gone full circle. ITFC's rise and fall is more or less coextensive with my life. Was at Wigan last week.
My two sons and grandson are also supporters without having ever lived in Ipswich - feel almost like I ought to apologise.

Blimey...you are even older than I am ( 74 ). Did you ever stand in the Celery Trench? I used to go in there with my grandad and stand on an upturned British Rail fire bucket ( “borrowed” from Bentley Station ).

Poll: Chopra - do you want him to stay or want him to go?

How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 22:42 - Mar 5 with 1655 viewsbobwya

How many TWTDers have seen us play in the 3rd tier before? (n/t) on 22:08 - Mar 5 by oldbluey

Blimey...you are even older than I am ( 74 ). Did you ever stand in the Celery Trench? I used to go in there with my grandad and stand on an upturned British Rail fire bucket ( “borrowed” from Bentley Station ).

My first game was in 1952. My dad and I used t walk down from just off Britannia Road with me carrying a small wooden stool to stand on in the trench
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024