Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wages and who will go? 18:53 - Mar 4 with 1345 viewsChurchman75

Bart 20k per week = 1 million per year

Same I'd have thought

Skuse I'd imagine 15k = 750k

Knudsen 12k? = £600k
Adeyemi / huws the same?

Lambert has also said the squad is far to big
Roberts, donacian, elder, chalobah, bree, etc will all leave as well

Do you think think this will play a big part with the likes of judge / Keane staying.

Keep sears? In the right position he could score a hatful?

Thoughts?

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Wages and who will go? on 19:13 - Mar 4 with 1262 viewsChampionship

I think your numbers are way out.
Wages and who will go? on 20:01 - Mar 4 with 1160 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Wages and who will go? on 19:13 - Mar 4 by Championship

I think your numbers are way out.

No def info or anything like that but I was under the impression that Bart and Huws were earning north of 15k per week. Beyond those 2, I doubt any of them (bar the loanees) earn 10k per week.

Poll: Our final position

Wages and who will go? on 20:27 - Mar 4 with 1083 viewsjas0999

It’s rumoured that Bart is on £20K a week. He will need to go.

Huws - if only we could get rid.

Adeyemi & Knudsen likely to be top earners, but both will be leaving.

Chambers likely up there on earnings.
Wages and who will go? on 20:47 - Mar 4 with 1008 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Even if anyone knows what they are on, does anyone know what each has in their contract due to relegation?

If Bart plays like he did for the past 3 seasons as opposed to this season, he would be worth a good number of points for us next season. Whether he moves is likely to depend on two things: whether other clubs have genuine interest in him or are put off by how he has played this season and what the real reason is why he has played poorly this season (assuming anyone at the club knows).

Knudsen I think will be off for free.

Skuse is likely to stay as a squad player unless someone comes in for him - he is no longer first choice now but he could be valuable experience when needed.

Adeyemi would be pointless offering him anything. It just hasn't worked out and we should shake hands and wish him well finding a club that will offer him something. Huws we have another year on I believe. If he can get fit great. If not, he is simply a drain on wages that we cannot avoid.

The only loan I can see is being at all interested in is Keane. The others will have better offers or simply don't offer much.

I suspect Judge will be here but that will be interesting to see. A full season from him in League 1 could be great.

I am a Sears fan anyway. He could be great in League 1. Versatile and a very decent striker at that level. How far into the season will it be before he is fit, though?

Likewise, when will Ward, Lankester, Morris and Folami be fit?

Chambers is an interesting one. If he goes, we will need a strong, experienced central defender to replace him. As much as he has said the right things, I think there are players around who could easily replace him but we would need to choose well. We need someone who will command the team (aka Collins) and stay fit (aka Chambers).

It will be interesting who Lambert gets in as loans too.

I understand the transfer window closes before the start of the Premier League season this year so it is important to get any incoming business done promptly. We will need some defensive cover at least and at least one goal-scoring striker and a hold-up striker (preferably who can score goals too) as a minimum in my mind.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Wages and who will go? on 21:47 - Mar 4 with 885 viewsArnieM

I’d be amazed if the Club didn’t have some kind of wage reduction clause ( if a relegated scenario occurred , which it clearly now has ) .

Bart is the supposedly the highest paid player at the Club. I expect Chambo and Skuse next on the list .

Bart / Knudsen will both jump ship in the summer . Good. Gerkin will be just fine in League One and we will need experience in the side.

I think Chambers and his family may well consider the USA offer . It would be good financially for him and good for Town. I think Skuse May become more of a squad player next season , but I still expectbhell he part of the team but to a lesser degree now.

The biggest thing Lambert needs to sort out is a couple of strikers . And a decent CB to pair with Woolfie.

The summer is going to be very ntetesting isn’t it.?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Wages and who will go? on 22:03 - Mar 4 with 803 viewsCoco

Aren’t all the players on contracts that have huge pay cuts on relegation? Sure Evans said as much.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024