Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Difficult selection for PL this weekend 16:54 - Mar 5 with 1689 viewsbontcho

Whilst my instinct is to only pick those who we expect to be here next year PL will be keen to avoid getting a thrashing. I wondering if he’ll try to balance things, something like this-

Bart

Pennington Chambers Nsiala Kenlock

Downes Skuse Nolan

Edwards. Judge

Jackson

(ie probably our best defence, assuming Collins is out, but only those hopefully with us next year ahead of them. It’s not ideal as Jackson needs a partner really and Judge is clearly better at no10 but I feel we’ll need the solid 3 in the midfield.)

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Difficult selection for PL this weekend on 16:55 - Mar 5 with 1681 viewsKieran_Knows

Bart
Bree Chambers Pennington Kenlock
Skuse Downes
Edwards Bishop Judge
Quaner

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Difficult selection for PL this weekend on 17:03 - Mar 5 with 1650 viewsSomethingBlue

There may well be financial penalties for not picking some of the loanees so there's still a balancing act to be struck.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Difficult selection for PL this weekend on 17:15 - Mar 5 with 1623 viewsRadlett_blue

Difficult selection for PL this weekend on 17:03 - Mar 5 by SomethingBlue

There may well be financial penalties for not picking some of the loanees so there's still a balancing act to be struck.

Ahh - that's something dear old Mick used to sniff at!
We really need to be playing Emmanuel. He's out of contract in the summer; I can only think Lambert doesn't rate him at all.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Difficult selection for PL this weekend on 17:45 - Mar 5 with 1569 viewsGarv

I think he'll want to try and win, and I don't blame him because our team needs to continue to build confidence and learn how to get results. For this reason I think he'll continue to pick the likes of Quaner and Bree and continue to ignore Jackson.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Difficult selection for PL this weekend on 19:32 - Mar 5 with 1466 viewsBlueBadger

Difficult selection for PL this weekend on 17:15 - Mar 5 by Radlett_blue

Ahh - that's something dear old Mick used to sniff at!
We really need to be playing Emmanuel. He's out of contract in the summer; I can only think Lambert doesn't rate him at all.

Three managers now have either loaned or not played him. I fear he's on his way.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Difficult selection for PL this weekend on 19:37 - Mar 5 with 1453 viewsTrequartista

I doubt he'll select a team with 5 of Hurst's signings and only 1 of his own. That would be a rather damning indictment of the players he has brought in.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Difficult selection for PL this weekend on 20:14 - Mar 5 with 1380 viewsIllinoisblue

Difficult selection for PL this weekend on 19:32 - Mar 5 by BlueBadger

Three managers now have either loaned or not played him. I fear he's on his way.

feels as if he's never really got a chance here in the way others have. And by all accounts sounds like he had a solid League 1 season with Rotherham.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Difficult selection for PL this weekend on 22:11 - Mar 5 with 1232 viewsbournemouthblue

Difficult selection for PL this weekend on 20:14 - Mar 5 by Illinoisblue

feels as if he's never really got a chance here in the way others have. And by all accounts sounds like he had a solid League 1 season with Rotherham.

Which is disappointing, he hasn't been without promise and will probably have a solid career elsewhere

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Difficult selection for PL this weekend on 22:28 - Mar 5 with 1202 viewsMrTown

Bartosz
Emmanuel / Nsiala / Chambers / Kenlock
Skuse
Bishop / Downes
Judge
Jackson / Quaner

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Difficult selection for PL this weekend on 22:29 - Mar 5 with 1198 viewsMrTown

Or

Bart
Emmanuel / Nsiala / Chambers / Kenlock
Skuse / Downes
Bishop / Judge / Edwards
Quaner

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Difficult selection for PL this weekend on 22:31 - Mar 5 with 1194 viewsgtsb

To be honest whoever he selects is a shrug your shoulders moment. It's all about August now.
Difficult selection for PL this weekend on 22:33 - Mar 5 with 1191 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Avoiding a thrashing and picking Nsiala do not appear compatible to me!

I would stick with Bree in defence and keep Pennington in the middle.

It would be nice to see Jackson given a chance but he will play Quaner.

Edwards cameo on Saturday should have put him in contention to play. He won't drop Bishop for Downes I wouldn't have thought and if Chalobah is fit, he will play ahead of Skuse.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Difficult selection for PL this weekend on 22:34 - Mar 5 with 1190 viewsCoastalblue

I honestly can't see him selecting anything other than what he sees as the team most likely to get a result on the day.
Yes he appears to want to build something but the other side of the coin is he also comes across as someone who hates to lose, ever. Just a shame he's making a habit of it at the moment.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024