Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've started to rewatch Game of Thrones 17:34 - Mar 5 with 880 viewsdavblue

I'd only ever watched them once and I'd forgotten quite a bit of it, season 1 nearly done. It really is very good, im still gripped by it even though I know whats coming mostly. The characters are really well written, it will go down as one of the great TV series I suspect.

Roll on the last season.
on 17:43 - Mar 5 with 851 views_

I've started to rewatch Game of Thrones on 17:47 - Mar 5 with 834 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 17:43 - Mar 5 by _

Itunes have just knocked seventy quid off the season 1-7 boxset. £49.99 Only until tomorrow night.

I already had the first 4 in my iTunes library and was going to buy the other three at £25 a series until I saw the discount.

Started re watching on Sunday and am into season 2 at the moment.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2019 17:49]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I've started to rewatch Game of Thrones on 18:05 - Mar 5 with 806 viewsChampionship

The official season 8 trailer was released today.

No spoilers, but it looks incredible.
I've started to rewatch Game of Thrones on 18:07 - Mar 5 with 805 viewsFtnfwest

We’d never watched it until a friend lent us the dvds of seasons 1 and 2. Normally like this sort of thing but just couldn’t get into it I’m afraid. Managed the first series but ultimately you have to be bothered about what happens to the principal characters really, which I wasn’t. Well made though.
I've started to rewatch Game of Thrones on 18:29 - Mar 5 with 760 viewsdavblue

on 17:43 - Mar 5 by _

They are, sky are doing their box sets and premium Netflix for £10 a month. I pay Netflix 9.99 by its self so well worth it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024