Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ch 4 News - Aaron Banks 19:54 - Mar 5 with 1152 viewsNo9

A lot on Arron Banks - new revelations but why is it all coming from America? Are the UK securoty services not up to it

Well worth watching - more to come

https://www.channel4.com/news/the-banks-files-how-brexit-bad-boy-arron-banks-was
Ch 4 News - Aaron Banks on 00:41 - Mar 6 with 991 viewsFreddies_Ears

For some reason, the UK government is not interested in any suggestions that the Brexit campaign was financed by Russian government money. Even though, if true, that would have been illegal.
Ch 4 News - Aaron Banks on 08:24 - Mar 6 with 859 viewsWD19

C4 news is almost unwatchable at the moment. It has an agenda more clumsy than RT. Makes it very difficult to get decent news these days.
Ch 4 News - Aaron Banks on 11:19 - Mar 6 with 796 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ch 4 News - Aaron Banks on 08:24 - Mar 6 by WD19

C4 news is almost unwatchable at the moment. It has an agenda more clumsy than RT. Makes it very difficult to get decent news these days.

You are joking aren't you? They seem to be the only ones prepared to challenge the constant stream of bullsh*t that's infecting politicis these days.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ch 4 News - Aaron Banks on 12:00 - Mar 6 with 763 viewschicoazul

In unrelated news I see Momentum have been fined for multiple electoral law breaches.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Ch 4 News - Aaron Banks on 12:15 - Mar 6 with 738 viewsCoachRob

Ch 4 News - Aaron Banks on 12:00 - Mar 6 by chicoazul

In unrelated news I see Momentum have been fined for multiple electoral law breaches.

£16,700 probably didn't use the same accountants as UBS though who were fined £3.2bn for tax fraud.
Ch 4 News - Aaron Banks on 12:22 - Mar 6 with 728 viewsblueislander

Ch 4 News - Aaron Banks on 12:00 - Mar 6 by chicoazul

Interestingly their spokesperson said that it was an impossible task for them to comply.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024