Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OWNAFC 01:22 - Mar 6 with 2798 viewsCanadianBlue

Their project to have fans replace the board chairman via an app seems to be the hot topic on twitter at the moment. They’re reporting several clubs have contacted them regarding licensing the software to use for their clubs.

Would you want that for Town?

I think it’a going to be an absolute disaster for any club that buys into it. Tens of thousands of fans voting on big club decisions with no knowledge or experience in running a football club. Yikes.
OWNAFC on 01:43 - Mar 6 with 2760 viewsXYZ

See Ebbsfleet about 10 years ago - what goes around seems to come around ever quicker
OWNAFC on 02:03 - Mar 6 with 2750 viewsupthewallpaul

People making 'big club decisions with no knowledge or experience in running a football club'. Have they been trialling it here for the last 10 years?
OWNAFC on 06:34 - Mar 6 with 2663 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

No thanks.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

OWNAFC on 07:46 - Mar 6 with 2595 viewsSarge

Getting large numbers of people to vote on stuff they haven’t got a clue about is the cornerstone of our political system.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2019 7:46]
OWNAFC on 07:49 - Mar 6 with 2585 viewsSteve_M

OWNAFC on 01:43 - Mar 6 by XYZ

See Ebbsfleet about 10 years ago - what goes around seems to come around ever quicker

Quite, it did them very little good once most of those involved lost interested.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

OWNAFC on 07:58 - Mar 6 with 2564 viewsRoyKeanesDog

See also - Brexit.

Poll: Best Football Song

OWNAFC on 08:05 - Mar 6 with 2551 viewsGuthrum

Does the right to vote come with a responsibility for funding their decisions, or does somebody else have to do that?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

OWNAFC on 08:21 - Mar 6 with 2529 viewsCoastalblue

Spend half an hour reading on here, I guess you might think there's a slim chance it could do anything positive, then spend ten minutes in the news comments.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

OWNAFC on 08:28 - Mar 6 with 2519 viewssotd78

Bit like Brexit then? Tens of millions of people voting on on enormous decisions with no knowledge or experience....LOL

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

OWNAFC on 09:50 - Mar 6 with 2463 viewsBlueBadger

OWNAFC on 08:28 - Mar 6 by sotd78

Bit like Brexit then? Tens of millions of people voting on on enormous decisions with no knowledge or experience....LOL

'We should spend all of our money on ourselves'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

OWNAFC on 10:59 - Mar 6 with 2416 viewsChampionship

Good god no. We would not have a club within 5 years if fans ran the club via an app.
OWNAFC on 03:58 - Mar 10 with 2237 viewsCanadianBlue

Three days after posting, the company has reportedly shut up shop and people are claiming they can't get refunds.

Complete and utter scam. Be curious to see if the BBC posts about it after their initial article.
OWNAFC on 08:16 - Mar 10 with 2165 viewsDeano69

I trying to find the app to download it. Should I be searching for ‘the lunatics in charge of the asylum’?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

OWNAFC on 08:18 - Mar 10 with 2159 viewsDeano69

And this weeks starting eleven has been picked using set of balls ‘Motson’ using machine ‘Striker’.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024