Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pecker 07:21 - Mar 6 with 3859 viewsfergalsharkey

Where were you last night?
Oh that's right you ARE a pecker.

Poll: Cook out?

Pecker on 08:30 - Mar 6 with 3086 viewsBlueBadger

I'm guessing he was in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, rather than Port Elizabeth, Narnia.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Pecker on 08:36 - Mar 6 with 3073 viewsfactual_blue

Pecker on 08:30 - Mar 6 by BlueBadger

I'm guessing he was in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, rather than Port Elizabeth, Narnia.

Or...

Port Elizabeth, New Jersey, USA
Port Newark—Elizabeth Marine Terminal, New Jersey, USA
Port Elizabeth, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Port Elizabeth is a port or bay on the south side of Gilford Island, British Columbia

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Pecker on 08:44 - Mar 6 with 3070 viewswkj

Pecker on 08:36 - Mar 6 by factual_blue

Or...

Port Elizabeth, New Jersey, USA
Port Newark—Elizabeth Marine Terminal, New Jersey, USA
Port Elizabeth, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Port Elizabeth is a port or bay on the south side of Gilford Island, British Columbia

Or Port with Elizabeth

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Pecker on 09:55 - Mar 6 with 3016 viewsfactual_blue

Pecker on 08:44 - Mar 6 by wkj

Or Port with Elizabeth

In Elizabeth I's day you'd have had your hand chopped off for that.

Which is how Britain Became Great, obviously.

Pecker on 09:57 - Mar 6 with 3012 viewswkj

Pecker on 09:55 - Mar 6 by factual_blue

In Elizabeth I's day you'd have had your hand chopped off for that.

Which is how Britain Became Great, obviously.

Country has clearly gone down the pan since then

Crybaby

Pecker on 10:04 - Mar 6 with 3010 viewsfactual_blue

Pecker on 09:57 - Mar 6 by wkj

Country has clearly gone down the pan since then

Morally bankrupt, particularly when we were making the Chinese buy our opium.

Pecker on 12:32 - Mar 19 with 2788 viewsPecker

"where were you last night" ? We arranged to meet at 2. Don't try and tell me you meant 2 in the morning. I was there at 2 in the afternoon and you weren't. I could not find the bar you mentioned and the locals I spoke to hadn't heard of it either. Only some kind of nail bar with that name. There were no tall ships in port either. And by the way, when I am on holiday I have better things to do than to reply to a post on here.
Pecker on 12:38 - Mar 19 with 2773 viewsBackToRussia

Pecker on 12:32 - Mar 19 by Pecker

"where were you last night" ? We arranged to meet at 2. Don't try and tell me you meant 2 in the morning. I was there at 2 in the afternoon and you weren't. I could not find the bar you mentioned and the locals I spoke to hadn't heard of it either. Only some kind of nail bar with that name. There were no tall ships in port either. And by the way, when I am on holiday I have better things to do than to reply to a post on here.

... like hunting down the location of a poster from an internet forum.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Login to get fewer ads

Pecker on 12:49 - Mar 19 with 2748 viewsSpruceMoose

I think your joke has gone too far if you're trying to pick fights with other posters, and going so far as to call them out, based on some fictitious meeting that you had no possible way of attending anyway.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Pecker on 14:19 - Mar 19 with 2705 viewsfergalsharkey

Pecker on 12:38 - Mar 19 by BackToRussia

... like hunting down the location of a poster from an internet forum.

Possibly the greatest retort in twtd history.

I am in awe sir.

Pecker on 14:33 - Mar 19 with 2690 viewsPecker

Pecker on 14:19 - Mar 19 by fergalsharkey

Possibly the greatest retort in twtd history.

I am in awe sir.

I was hardly hunting you down, I was merely attending a meet up. One which you failed to attend. I notice you never reply to my posts when questioning you.
Pecker on 15:09 - Mar 19 with 2655 viewsfergalsharkey

Pecker on 14:33 - Mar 19 by Pecker

I was hardly hunting you down, I was merely attending a meet up. One which you failed to attend. I notice you never reply to my posts when questioning you.

I was back at sea by then you morp.
There ain't a kit o signal out there on the high seas but then what would you know.

Pecker on 15:12 - Mar 19 with 2648 viewsfergalsharkey

Pecker on 14:33 - Mar 19 by Pecker

And when I was awaiting you presence in said bar I messaged you and heard nuffink.
Shock that but really you had forgotten and was up the kingfisher losing at pool.

Pecker on 15:14 - Mar 19 with 2646 viewsPecker

Pecker on 15:09 - Mar 19 by fergalsharkey

I was back at sea by then you morp.
There ain't a kit o signal out there on the high seas but then what would you know.

" I was back at sea by then", so why did you arrange to meet me on that day and at that time you "morp". You said that you were there until the Wednesday. We arranged to meet on the Tuesday.
Pecker on 15:20 - Mar 19 with 2636 viewsfergalsharkey

Pecker on 15:14 - Mar 19 by Pecker

" I was back at sea by then", so why did you arrange to meet me on that day and at that time you "morp". You said that you were there until the Wednesday. We arranged to meet on the Tuesday.

I was there Tuesday but you didnt reply.
You didnt message me till 2 days later which is when you checked your morp laptop and thought f ck I better get on this and pretend I was there!.
F off m8 cos you are a class tosser

Pecker on 15:20 - Mar 19 with 2636 viewsPecker

Pecker on 15:12 - Mar 19 by fergalsharkey

And when I was awaiting you presence in said bar I messaged you and heard nuffink.
Shock that but really you had forgotten and was up the kingfisher losing at pool.

Surprisingly enough, I do not look at the internet when on holiday. Shock I know, but there you go. You would not have needed to "messaged" me if you were actually there. Never mind, you keep up the pretence as it is quite funny. (sometimes)
Pecker on 15:22 - Mar 19 with 2627 viewsfergalsharkey

Pecker on 15:20 - Mar 19 by Pecker

Surprisingly enough, I do not look at the internet when on holiday. Shock I know, but there you go. You would not have needed to "messaged" me if you were actually there. Never mind, you keep up the pretence as it is quite funny. (sometimes)

Proves my point m8.
U r full of shyte.

Pls f off infact a ban should be in order.

Pecker on 15:23 - Mar 19 with 2625 viewsSpruceMoose

Maybe you could catch him at his next port of call? He seems to be in Europe now so it would be a little easier.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Pecker on 15:23 - Mar 19 with 2624 viewsSpruceMoose

Pecker on 15:22 - Mar 19 by fergalsharkey

Proves my point m8.
U r full of shyte.

Pls f off infact a ban should be in order.

Seems a little strong.

Pecker on 15:23 - Mar 19 with 2624 viewsfergalsharkey

Are you 14?

Pecker on 15:25 - Mar 19 with 2616 viewsSpruceMoose

Pecker on 15:23 - Mar 19 by fergalsharkey

Are you 14?

You should hope not. Doesn't look good for you to be arranging to meet with a 14 year old in a bar.

Pecker on 15:31 - Mar 19 with 2609 viewsPecker

Pecker on 15:20 - Mar 19 by fergalsharkey

I was there Tuesday but you didnt reply.
You didnt message me till 2 days later which is when you checked your morp laptop and thought f ck I better get on this and pretend I was there!.
F off m8 cos you are a class tosser

I have never messaged you. What are you on about. I never posted anything on her whilst I was away. I think you need to check my timeline. Click on Pecker and the click on threads. You will see that I never posted anything while I was on HOLIDAY. You say that you messaged me. Please tell me how?
Pecker on 15:33 - Mar 19 with 2599 viewsfergalsharkey

Pecker on 15:31 - Mar 19 by Pecker

I have never messaged you. What are you on about. I never posted anything on her whilst I was away. I think you need to check my timeline. Click on Pecker and the click on threads. You will see that I never posted anything while I was on HOLIDAY. You say that you messaged me. Please tell me how?

I wrote on here.
In bar where are you.
I will find it but to be honest you are so full if sht I'm bored.

Pecker on 15:34 - Mar 19 with 2596 viewswkj

"Click on Pecker"

Exactly how Spruce got me suspended from Chantry High School in year 10

Crybaby

Pecker on 15:35 - Mar 19 with 2596 viewsSpruceMoose

Pecker, respectfully, he's yanking your chain. We all know he's not where he says he is, he's just booggering about.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024