Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I just really don’t want to finish bottom 09:35 - Mar 6 with 836 viewstextbackup

I mean the state Bolton are in, surely we aren’t that pathetic are we

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I just really don’t want to finish bottom on 09:36 - Mar 6 with 831 viewsBlueBadger

Sadly, the league table suggests we're worse.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I just really don’t want to finish bottom on 09:43 - Mar 6 with 808 viewsSteve_M

Yes, although that is largely on the basis of them winning three out of the first four matches (or similar).

As much as anything else, going down with a few wins will make it a little bit more enjoyable.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I just really don’t want to finish bottom on 09:44 - Mar 6 with 797 viewschicoazul

I just really don’t want to finish bottom on 09:43 - Mar 6 by Steve_M

Yes, although that is largely on the basis of them winning three out of the first four matches (or similar).

As much as anything else, going down with a few wins will make it a little bit more enjoyable.

We wont again this season, apart from the Leeds home game when we send Norwich up as Champions.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I just really don’t want to finish bottom on 09:48 - Mar 6 with 763 viewsBlueBadger

I just really don’t want to finish bottom on 09:44 - Mar 6 by chicoazul

We wont again this season, apart from the Leeds home game when we send Norwich up as Champions.

That would be the most fitting conclusion to the Banter Era I can think of.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024