Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm 10:12 - Mar 6 with 1024 viewsBlueBadger

https://ascienceenthusiast.com/measles-vaccine-doesnt-cause-autism-theres-data-b

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:13 - Mar 6 with 1013 viewsSteve_M

Unlike, say, measles.

Three pages?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:14 - Mar 6 with 1007 viewsBlueBadger

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:13 - Mar 6 by Steve_M

Unlike, say, measles.

Three pages?

If I mention the Labour party or double standards I reckon we can get 12.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:15 - Mar 6 with 1011 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

A brilliant quote I saw earlier

"You're worried about the side effects of Vaccinations? You know what a side effect of Measles is?... Dying of F&*king Measles"

Imagine if a 3rd world country had the luxury to debate the effectiveness of vaccine.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2019 10:15]
Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:16 - Mar 6 with 999 viewsBlueBadger

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:15 - Mar 6 by King_of_Portman_Rd

A brilliant quote I saw earlier

"You're worried about the side effects of Vaccinations? You know what a side effect of Measles is?... Dying of F&*king Measles"

Imagine if a 3rd world country had the luxury to debate the effectiveness of vaccine.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2019 10:15]

I imagine it would be a pretty short debate.
'So, you're saying my children are a lot less likely to die from wholly preventable illnesses? Where do I sign up'?

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:22 - Mar 6 with 983 viewsStokieBlue

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:13 - Mar 6 by Steve_M

Unlike, say, measles.

Three pages?

There isn't even a debate to be had. Unfortunately the argument has been reframed - the autism route isn't used much anymore and it's more along the lines that side-effects from the vaccine might actually do more harm than measles.

That argument has been pushed on here before.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:23 - Mar 6 with 981 viewsfooters

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:25 - Mar 6 with 972 viewsBlueBadger

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:22 - Mar 6 by StokieBlue

There isn't even a debate to be had. Unfortunately the argument has been reframed - the autism route isn't used much anymore and it's more along the lines that side-effects from the vaccine might actually do more harm than measles.

SB

In all fairness, they *can* cause serious side effects, but the occurrance of them in generally 1 in several(with the Suffolk Emphasis on the first syllable) million.

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:36 - Mar 6 with 941 viewsStokieBlue

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:25 - Mar 6 by BlueBadger

In all fairness, they *can* cause serious side effects, but the occurrance of them in generally 1 in several(with the Suffolk Emphasis on the first syllable) million.

Exactly.

It's an abuse of statistics which creates a false equivalence.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:40 - Mar 6 with 935 viewsBlueBadger

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:36 - Mar 6 by StokieBlue

Exactly.

It's an abuse of statistics which creates a false equivalence.

SB

..and ignores the fact that pre-jab screening significantly lowers the risk of the most immediately serious effect, anaphylaxis.

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:48 - Mar 6 with 915 viewsfooters

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 10:22 - Mar 6 by StokieBlue

SB

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 11:14 - Mar 6 with 878 viewsSwansea_Blue

Vaccines cause adults. Fact!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Breaking news: Vaccines still don't cause significant harm on 12:06 - Mar 6 with 836 viewsGeoffSentence

Except, possibly, to your hearing

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024