Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... 13:32 - Mar 6 with 1485 viewsFixed_It

...should TWTD be re-named Those Really Were The Days to reflect our lower status?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 13:46 - Mar 6 with 1453 viewswkj

No, because we will be celebrating an emphatic cup run in the Check a Trade trophy next year which will blow all our other trophies away. #NewEra

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 13:48 - Mar 6 with 1447 viewsStourbridgeblue

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 13:46 - Mar 6 by wkj

No, because we will be celebrating an emphatic cup run in the Check a Trade trophy next year which will blow all our other trophies away. #NewEra

That'll mean a new kit with 4 stars.

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 13:49 - Mar 6 with 1440 viewswkj

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 13:48 - Mar 6 by Stourbridgeblue

get in!

Crybaby

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 14:14 - Mar 6 with 1390 viewsITFC_Cotton

I remember not long ago in the MM era (possibly the playoff season) someone posed that we should change it to These Are The Days. Almost comical to look back at that now.
Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 14:19 - Mar 6 with 1379 viewswkj

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 14:14 - Mar 6 by ITFC_Cotton

I remember not long ago in the MM era (possibly the playoff season) someone posed that we should change it to These Are The Days. Almost comical to look back at that now.

TWTD was indeed These Are The Days for a while during our 5th place finish in the premier season if I recall correctly

Crybaby

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 14:20 - Mar 6 with 1372 viewsBlueBadger

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 14:19 - Mar 6 by wkj

TWTD was indeed These Are The Days for a while during our 5th place finish in the premier season if I recall correctly

It didn't end well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 14:33 - Mar 6 with 1335 viewsFixed_It

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 13:48 - Mar 6 by Stourbridgeblue

Maybe three stars and a moon...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 14:49 - Mar 6 with 1297 viewsfactual_blue

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 14:20 - Mar 6 by BlueBadger

It didn't end well.

Nothing ends well. That's the second worst tragedy of humankind. The worst tragedy of humankind is the knowledge that nothing ends well.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 14:50 - Mar 6 with 1293 viewsfactual_blue

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 14:33 - Mar 6 by Fixed_It

Maybe three stars and a moon...

...and a stick.

And turn the horse on the badge into a unicorn.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 14:56 - Mar 6 with 1270 viewsIllinoisblue

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 14:19 - Mar 6 by wkj

didn't the print version of TWTD change to These Are The Days in that glorious summer of 1992? Think it may even have been a summer special.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 17:08 - Mar 6 with 1184 viewstextbackup

SHould be

‘Nobody can really remember them days’
‘Back in those days we were good but means nothing in these days’

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 17:45 - Mar 6 with 1127 viewsTrequartista

Those Were The Those Were The Days

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Seeing as relegation is looking all but certain... on 18:34 - Mar 6 with 1071 viewsSuperblue95

Perhaps this site should just be named “those days are dead” and be done with it

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024