Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd 08:29 - Mar 7 with 1098 viewsuefacup81

Jammy b@stards are going to win the thing, aren't they?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Man Utd on 09:05 - Mar 7 with 1064 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Id love to see Ole win it.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Man Utd on 09:06 - Mar 7 with 1069 viewsBasuco

I thought it was a great game to watch, jammy? not really they had nothing to lose by committing players forward and attacked with pace, as soon as they forced the early mistake and took their chance victory was always on. In my view when a defender "makes himself big" with the use of hands and arms it should always be a penalty. Unfortunately in England different referees and even the same referee in the same game do not apply a consistent rule over this.
Man Utd on 09:13 - Mar 7 with 1038 viewsCrawfordsboot

Man Utd on 09:06 - Mar 7 by Basuco

I thought it was a great game to watch, jammy? not really they had nothing to lose by committing players forward and attacked with pace, as soon as they forced the early mistake and took their chance victory was always on. In my view when a defender "makes himself big" with the use of hands and arms it should always be a penalty. Unfortunately in England different referees and even the same referee in the same game do not apply a consistent rule over this.

Fully in agreement. Man U did everything they had to do and PSG simply cracked. They blew it.
Great to watch such a dramatic finale
Man Utd on 09:35 - Mar 7 with 1000 viewsdavblue

They also had 10 players missing.

Was a really good achievement, with that team.
Man Utd on 10:05 - Mar 7 with 984 viewsStokieBlue

I hope so, just think of the pelters Mourinho would get.

It’s also quite nice that Ole is playing the youth, lots of home grown products in the squad and team.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Man Utd on 10:07 - Mar 7 with 977 viewsitfcjoe

Man Utd on 10:05 - Mar 7 by StokieBlue

I hope so, just think of the pelters Mourinho would get.

It’s also quite nice that Ole is playing the youth, lots of home grown products in the squad and team.

SB

Giving a 17 year old kid his debut on that huge stage.

Managers either will trust the youth, or they won't - Ole, like his mentor Fergie, clearly is one that will put them in rather than find excuses not to.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Man Utd on 10:40 - Mar 7 with 930 viewsStokieBlue

Man Utd on 10:07 - Mar 7 by itfcjoe

Giving a 17 year old kid his debut on that huge stage.

Managers either will trust the youth, or they won't - Ole, like his mentor Fergie, clearly is one that will put them in rather than find excuses not to.

Which will benefit Man Utd as I'm sure quite a few of their youth products are rather good.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Man Utd on 10:48 - Mar 7 with 912 viewsuefacup81

Man Utd on 09:05 - Mar 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Id love to see Ole win it.

Agreed - I'd be chuffed for Solakjaer, but to my mind the players don't deserve it.

It's the whole Chelsea/AVB/Di Matteo thing all over again. Players don't like the manager/his style, so they down tools and get him sacked, then suddenly start playing again when someone they like is appointed manager.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Login to get fewer ads

Man Utd on 11:15 - Mar 7 with 879 viewsMrTown

Too see the likes of Chong and Greenwood be involved in a game like that is what football is all about.

Man Utd had 5 teenagers on the bench last night and used 3 of them. To then win 3-1 away at PSG put that as one of the greatest nights to watch in European history.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Man Utd on 12:00 - Mar 7 with 835 viewsRadlett_blue

I doubt it. They were very lucky to go through last night & even with injured players returning, there are far better sides left in the competition.
mind you, given how Chelsea won the trophy in 2012, anything's possible once you get to the k/o stages.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024