Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Questions you would like answered by the club. 11:53 - Mar 7 with 5775 viewsCoco

1. Is Alan Judge going to be here next season?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 11:58 - Mar 7 with 3851 viewswkj

2. When will Blue Action start joining in with all the songs the little boy in the Co-op tries to start singing.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 12:00 - Mar 7 with 3840 viewsTractorCam

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 11:58 - Mar 7 by wkj

2. When will Blue Action start joining in with all the songs the little boy in the Co-op tries to start singing.

3. When will Chalobah stop ignoring young fans at train stations?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 12:02 - Mar 7 with 3830 viewsRobTheMonk

4. Has there been a party since Balint Bajner left?
Questions you would like answered by the club. on 12:04 - Mar 7 with 3813 viewsBlueBadger

Can you confirm that the second Lazio friendly will be happening this summer?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 12:04 - Mar 7 with 3805 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I hope he is, but was also be amazed if he does stay.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 12:07 - Mar 7 with 3790 viewschicoazul

Given their ruinous record of failure and catastrophe when is the MEG group going to take the hit, sell the club, and go away?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 12:10 - Mar 7 with 3782 viewsBluebell

6. When the balls go onto the roof of the Cobbold stand, and don't come back down again, does anyone ever climb up there to retrieve them or are there thousands of ball up there?
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 12:33]
Questions you would like answered by the club. on 12:26 - Mar 7 with 3711 viewsIllinoisblue

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 12:10 - Mar 7 by Bluebell

6. When the balls go onto the roof of the Cobbold stand, and don't come back down again, does anyone ever climb up there to retrieve them or are there thousands of ball up there?

A non-rolling hoofed ball gathers no moss. Or something like that

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 12:28 - Mar 7 with 3700 viewsGeoffSentence

While they are up there, can they clean the roof?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 12:31 - Mar 7 with 3691 viewsSwansea_Blue

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 12:07 - Mar 7 by chicoazul

Given their ruinous record of failure and catastrophe when is the MEG group going to take the hit, sell the club, and go away?

^^^This and only this.

Oh, apart from: Do they serve jelly in the canteen and, if so, what flavours?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 12:32 - Mar 7 with 3689 viewsITFC_Forever

I know the answer to this one - yes, they do.

I had a meeting on a Monday after a game at PR in one of the Co-op exec boxes and I saw a man go up on the roof through the maintenance hatch and get one down that someone had hoofed up there on the Saturday.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 12:56 - Mar 7 with 3601 viewsTractorCam

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 12:32 - Mar 7 by ITFC_Forever

I had a meeting on a Monday after a game at PR in one of the Co-op exec boxes and I saw a man go up on the roof through the maintenance hatch and get one down that someone had hoofed up there on the Saturday.

Why not have a designated ball boy up there during matches, can just lob them straight back down, imagine that for a 'heads up'

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 13:00 - Mar 7 with 3580 views44_not_out

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 12:02 - Mar 7 by RobTheMonk

4. Has there been a party since Balint Bajner left?

Did they have one whilst he was here?
Questions you would like answered by the club. on 13:08 - Mar 7 with 3562 viewsJeff_winger

Can the club afford to persist with in the inflated squad

of Mascots or will crazy be loaned/sold to a lower league club.

Gillingham might be interested
Questions you would like answered by the club. on 13:27 - Mar 7 with 3525 viewsfactual_blue

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 12:32 - Mar 7 by ITFC_Forever

Just the one ball?

Blimey.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 13:48 - Mar 7 with 3490 viewsBinner

At what point does a ring become a tube?

Is it when the length of the ring/tube is greater than the diameter?

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 13:51 - Mar 7 with 3473 viewsfooters

Why don't you go up there and grab the balls? So to speak.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 14:19 - Mar 7 with 3410 viewsfactual_blue

Can you solve this crossword clue for me please?

E(13)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 14:25 - Mar 7 with 3401 viewswkj

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 14:19 - Mar 7 by factual_blue

E(13)

ABUSEREPORTED

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 14:25 - Mar 7 with 3399 viewsBinner

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 14:19 - Mar 7 by factual_blue

E(13)

NEWHAM

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 14:34 - Mar 7 with 3364 viewsuefacup81

Are Bluey and Crazee more than just friends?

#PonyPride

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 14:34 - Mar 7 with 3362 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Answer: No.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 14:59 - Mar 7 with 3311 viewsFrimleyBlue

What really happened with Bart to take him from one of the best in the league to most flappable in the space of 3 months

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 15:04 - Mar 7 with 3304 viewsuefacup81

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 14:59 - Mar 7 by FrimleyBlue

What really happened with Bart to take him from one of the best in the league to most flappable in the space of 3 months

Didn't he say a few months back that 'all would be revealed' in due course?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 15:06 - Mar 7 with 3295 viewsfooters

Questions you would like answered by the club. on 14:59 - Mar 7 by FrimleyBlue

Hmmm.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024