Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight 17:21 - Mar 7 with 1621 viewsMrTown

Think Rennes are going to do a job on Arsenal tonight.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 17:23 - Mar 7 with 1618 viewsgiant_stow

Arse 3-0

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 17:24 - Mar 7 with 1612 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 17:23 - Mar 7 by giant_stow

Arse 3-0

I hope they lose.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 17:26 - Mar 7 with 1608 viewsChampionship

I certainly would not bet on them. They don't need to win as it is the first leg.

One to avoid in my view.
Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 17:26 - Mar 7 with 1601 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 17:37 - Mar 7 with 1583 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 17:24 - Mar 7 by factual_blue

I hope they lose.

up you boo.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 18:40 - Mar 7 with 1551 viewsMrTown

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 17:23 - Mar 7 by giant_stow

Arse 3-0

Hope you didn't bet on them, 40 minutes gone, just conceded (1-1) and down to 10 me (Sokratis OFF)

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 18:41 - Mar 7 with 1549 viewsMrTown

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 17:26 - Mar 7 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

And yet you feel the need to comment so pointlessly.

Top post from you. Have an upsie.

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 18:44 - Mar 7 with 1546 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 18:41 - Mar 7 by MrTown

And yet you feel the need to comment so pointlessly.

Top post from you. Have an upsie.

Don't be so touchy! Be kind to your fellow poster.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 18:45 - Mar 7 with 1544 viewsMrTown

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 18:44 - Mar 7 by SpruceMoose

Don't be so touchy! Be kind to your fellow poster.

I gave him an upsie, what more could a poster want in this world.

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 19:26 - Mar 7 with 1519 viewsSitfcB

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 18:40 - Mar 7 by MrTown

Hope you didn't bet on them, 40 minutes gone, just conceded (1-1) and down to 10 me (Sokratis OFF)

Now losing 2-1. Arse indeed.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 19:42 - Mar 7 with 1508 viewsgiant_stow

yeah definitely, I can see a 1-2 win for Rennes.

A classic budgie..... on 19:49 - Mar 7 with 1494 viewsBloots

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 19:42 - Mar 7 by giant_stow

....tries to be clever and still looks stupid.

Quite a skill.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 19:51 - Mar 7 with 1493 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 19:42 - Mar 7 by giant_stow

Didn't you foresee a goal in the 88th minute then?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A classic budgie..... on 19:58 - Mar 7 with 1482 viewsgiant_stow

A classic budgie..... on 19:49 - Mar 7 by Bloots

....tries to be clever and still looks stupid.

Quite a skill.

Clever?! just a gentle attempt at putting myself down for a cheap gag.

Edit: ah I've figured it out - you didn't see my earlier post. Stupid boy.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 20:12]

A classic budgie..... on 20:11 - Mar 7 with 1458 viewsMrTown

A classic budgie..... on 19:58 - Mar 7 by giant_stow

Clever?! just a gentle attempt at putting myself down for a cheap gag.

Edit: ah I've figured it out - you didn't see my earlier post. Stupid boy.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 20:12]

Just stay away from Bet365!

A classic budgie..... on 20:13 - Mar 7 with 1451 viewsgiant_stow

A classic budgie..... on 20:11 - Mar 7 by MrTown

Just stay away from Bet365!

I will, no fear!

Anyone else think Arsenal going to struggle tonight on 22:12 - Mar 7 with 1373 viewsallezlesbleus

Just got back from the game. Great result for Rennes and a top atmosphere, although it is only half-time. The match next week should be a cracker. I think Rennes will score, but can see Arsenal getting a few too. I think there could be a few twists, but hopefully Stade Rennais will be able to do enough to get through.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024