Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine a world where we were doing well 08:12 - Mar 8 with 2985 viewsBluefish

And the scum continued to struggle under farke and they then appointed Burley. King George has them bottom of the league and manages just 2 1-0 wins all season. Their fans idolise him though because he went on a PR mission and had some photos and said nice words about their support, he probably made comments about how lucky they are to have pretty sisters and how beating Bayern Munich was better than real silverware.

What would we think? Would it be the most tinpot thing ever?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 08:20 - Mar 8 with 2942 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 08:32 - Mar 8 with 2903 viewsBlueBadger

Give it a rest lad, you're in danger of turning into Texters at his 'full Mick' moments.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 08:38 - Mar 8 with 2885 viewsBluefish

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 08:32 - Mar 8 by BlueBadger

Give it a rest lad, you're in danger of turning into Texters at his 'full Mick' moments.

1 post today, 2 this week.i think I am a long way off those levels and I haven't even resorted to making stuff up yet about him

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 08:39 - Mar 8 with 2875 viewsBlueBadger

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 08:38 - Mar 8 by Bluefish

1 post today, 2 this week.i think I am a long way off those levels and I haven't even resorted to making stuff up yet about him

The signs are there..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 08:54 - Mar 8 with 2827 viewsBluefish

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 08:39 - Mar 8 by BlueBadger

The signs are there..

It is very amusing that those most annoyed/upset by any questioning of Lambert are those that had (and still are having) the mind owning Mick meltdowns.

I'll sign you up as intervention protocol in I get close to those levels when questioning winning vs PR

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 09:27 - Mar 8 with 2750 viewstextbackup

ATTENTION ME

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 09:29 - Mar 8 with 2757 viewsBluefish

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 09:27 - Mar 8 by textbackup

ATTENTION ME

As I have pointed out I am so far off the levels that you reached and continue to reach over mick

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 09:33 - Mar 8 with 2743 viewstextbackup

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 09:29 - Mar 8 by Bluefish

As I have pointed out I am so far off the levels that you reached and continue to reach over mick

It’s hard for you not having anyone to talk with in real life about Town, I get that. But a middle aged family man doing anything to get a reaction on an Internet forum is embarrassing. I feel sorry for you

Login to get fewer ads

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 09:40 - Mar 8 with 2719 viewsBluefish

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 09:33 - Mar 8 by textbackup

It’s hard for you not having anyone to talk with in real life about Town, I get that. But a middle aged family man doing anything to get a reaction on an Internet forum is embarrassing. I feel sorry for you

I know you are upset embarrassed about getting it so wrong about MM, PH and PL but you cant expect everyone will just conveniently forget that it happened so that you can try and ridicule others who tend to get things right in football

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 10:12 - Mar 8 with 2658 viewstextbackup

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 09:40 - Mar 8 by Bluefish

I know you are upset embarrassed about getting it so wrong about MM, PH and PL but you cant expect everyone will just conveniently forget that it happened so that you can try and ridicule others who tend to get things right in football

I got nothing wrong about MM, it had gone stale and he couldn’t change that. Fact
PH - I had no option on
PL - hasn’t gone wrong, read the posts where it isn’t one end of scale or another.

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 10:35 - Mar 8 with 2605 viewsBluefish

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 10:12 - Mar 8 by textbackup

I got nothing wrong about MM, it had gone stale and he couldn’t change that. Fact
PH - I had no option on
PL - hasn’t gone wrong, read the posts where it isn’t one end of scale or another.

Oh God you have convinced yourself that is all true haven't you. Not sure which one is the funniest, I really miss the times where you declared how much better everything was under Hurst and how he had brought the good times back.

I was chatting with a mate the other day on our WhatsApp and he said he does work for a bloke in Ipswich who used to have have a lovely framed photo of Mills lifting the FA cup but it has now been replaced in the same frame by a fan letter written by Paul Lambert. The description sounded a lot like you to be honest, he said the bloke talked about it being the biggest moment in our history.

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 11:53 - Mar 8 with 2517 viewsTractorCam

Numbskull.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 12:26 - Mar 8 with 2472 viewsBluefish

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 11:53 - Mar 8 by TractorCam

Numbskull.

I know you are, Mick said you are, but what am I?.....

....apart from a legend that has never been wrong

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 12:56 - Mar 8 with 2403 viewsbritbiker

Agree that there has been no new manager bounce with regards to results but the above thread should really be put aside untill a few months into next season.

The bloke has been fire fighting and Marcus has thrown a bit more money away in Jan hoping it may solve the problem short term. It didn't work.

Lets not become a club that fires managers every six months and has to start all over again.

Lambert is using PR to cover short fallings elsewhere. But lets at least give him a proper off season and get behind him. I would love to see what we could become with good pricing and a bit of momentum.

If by xmas its still poor then thats the time to start these types of thread. Just praying we can get some sort of positive performances together before this season ends.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 18:17]
Imagine a world where we were doing well on 13:37 - Mar 8 with 2308 viewsMaySixth

Imagine being so obsessed with Norwich City
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 13:37]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 13:47 - Mar 8 with 2278 viewsitfcjoe

I think someone may need to stage an intervention for you

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Imagine a world where we were doing well on 13:57 - Mar 8 with 2248 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'd actually be quite intrigued to see where Burley took the club.

Watching Norwich have a massive drop in attendances, split fans, chaotic club set up, changing approx. 9 players a season, but suddenly having a manager who appears to be fixing all the small things that have been broken over the years, who has trust in his youngsters and has already shown a confidence in providing deals for these youngsters to progress at the club going forwards and having a long term plan for the club as a whole rather than a season by season fix up job.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024