Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? 08:48 - Mar 8 with 9909 viewsartsbossbeard

Plenty for them both to get their teeth into over the last couple of days but nothing.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 08:50 - Mar 8 with 3831 viewsfooters

Glassers rage quit; Benters probably hostage of North Essex ISIS faction.

No one's stumped up the fiver yet.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 08:52 - Mar 8 with 3816 viewsartsbossbeard

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 08:50 - Mar 8 by footers

Ooh..

Never seen Benters & Glassers in the same room...

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 08:52 - Mar 8 with 3811 viewsLord_Lucan

Glassers has formed a Gary Glitter tribute band and Benters is head roadie.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 08:53 - Mar 8 with 3804 viewsartsbossbeard

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 08:52 - Mar 8 by Lord_Lucan

Glassers has formed a Gary Glitter tribute band and Benters is head roadie.

Benters wanted to be in his gang then.

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 09:02 - Mar 8 with 3770 viewsfooters

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 08:53 - Mar 8 by artsbossbeard

Benters wanted to be in his gang then.

Further research indicates that our resident Numbskull hasn't posted since making a homophobic [REDACTED] statement a few days ago. #bantz

Btw Lucan, book dropped onto my mat this morning. My thanks once again :)

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 09:07 - Mar 8 with 3742 viewsfactual_blue

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 08:50 - Mar 8 by footers

It won't be long before North Essex ISIS are offering money for Great Bentley parish to take him back.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 09:22 - Mar 8 with 3693 viewsfactual_blue

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 08:52 - Mar 8 by artsbossbeard

Ooh..

Never seen Benters & Glassers in the same room...

One suspects it would have to be a padded room.

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 09:24 - Mar 8 with 3687 viewsBlueBadger

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 09:02 - Mar 8 by footers

Further research indicates that our resident Numbskull hasn't posted since making a homophobic [REDACTED] statement a few days ago. #bantz

Btw Lucan, book dropped onto my mat this morning. My thanks once again :)

Banned or just sulking over the fact that 'you can't say anything these days'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:06 - Mar 8 with 3638 viewsfactual_blue

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 09:24 - Mar 8 by BlueBadger

I daresay benters & the taxi gang are in 'spoons bemoaning the fact that it's International Women's Day today.

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:07 - Mar 8 with 3635 viewsfooters

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 09:24 - Mar 8 by BlueBadger

Not banned, but likely got a telling off from that ultra-PC cultural Marxist Lord Ham.

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:09 - Mar 8 with 3625 viewsBlueBadger

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:06 - Mar 8 by factual_blue

I daresay benters & the taxi gang are in 'spoons bemoaning the fact that it's International Women's Day today.

https://newsthump.com/2019/03/08/brexiters-demand-a-british-womens-day-to-replac

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:10 - Mar 8 with 3612 viewsfooters

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:09 - Mar 8 by BlueBadger

https://newsthump.com/2019/03/08/brexiters-demand-a-british-womens-day-to-replac

But not British women of 'a funny tinge' or 'coloured', you understand.

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:12 - Mar 8 with 3601 viewswkj

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:09 - Mar 8 by BlueBadger

Finally, a news source with credibility

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:24 - Mar 8 with 3567 viewsCOYBitfc

Maybe they are just living life a little, instead of being glued to this forum... Life does exist outside of the blue background of TWTD..

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:28 - Mar 8 with 3543 viewsfooters

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:24 - Mar 8 by COYBitfc

Maybe they are just living life a little, instead of being glued to this forum... Life does exist outside of the blue background of TWTD..

WHAT? Who told you that? Phil/Gav, we've got another who's found a way out...

But yeah, you're right. Benters is probably at the Tate Modern or taking his French class.

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:30 - Mar 8 with 3530 viewswkj

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:28 - Mar 8 by footers

But yeah, you're right. Benters is probably at the Tate Modern or taking his French class.

F the outside world, that is the place where you start seeing Markus Babbel and Shaka Hislop inside of Jack's Cafe - I prefer the blue hue ty

Crybaby

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:40 - Mar 8 with 3495 viewsmaccyd9

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:24 - Mar 8 by COYBitfc

Spot on.

And for the record, Benters is a thoroughly decent chap.
Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:44 - Mar 8 with 3468 viewsartsbossbeard

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:28 - Mar 8 by footers

"How many times, Glassers!!! Caravaggio was the instigator of the Baroque painting style, it's not rocket science!!!"

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 11:15 - Mar 8 with 3377 viewsBlueBadger

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:40 - Mar 8 by maccyd9

Spot on.

And for the record, Benters is a thoroughly decent chap.

It's just a shame he was radicalised by the taxi gang,

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 11:18 - Mar 8 with 3369 viewsnoggin

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 10:06 - Mar 8 by factual_blue

Wondering why it's not just White Women's Day.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 11:24 - Mar 8 with 3333 viewsm14_blue

Not wanting to get involved in any personal stuff but what caused GB to go?

Will he be back? We disagree quite often but I like him and he added/adds a lot to the forum.
Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 11:24 - Mar 8 with 3329 viewswkj

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 11:18 - Mar 8 by noggin

Wondering why it's not just White Women's Day.

They don't like it up em'

Crybaby

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 11:25 - Mar 8 with 3327 viewswkj

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 11:24 - Mar 8 by m14_blue

Will he be back? We disagree quite often but I like him and he added/adds a lot to the forum.

He called Facters a racist and didn't like it that everyone disagreed

Crybaby

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 11:25 - Mar 8 with 3314 viewsfooters

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 11:24 - Mar 8 by m14_blue

Believing many posters on here are racists, and them not admitting that he's right and they're all wrong- or that there is no grey area in the matter of a***********.

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 11:26 - Mar 8 with 3311 viewsfooters

Are Glassers & Benters no longer of the TWTD parish? on 11:24 - Mar 8 by wkj

They don't like it up em'

But taxi drivers do. So to speak.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024