Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob Mortimer 09:25 - Mar 8 with 1523 viewsHeathlander

Now I find Bob one of the funniest people on the planet. He is a genius on 'Would I lie to you'. Yesterday I came across a show called Alan Davies: As yet untitled. Never watched it before, it's on Dave. Found it by searching 'Bob Mortimer' on Sky Q.

It's basically a unscripted pub chat format with five comedians. Series 3 episode 6 had Bob with Alan Davies, Russell Kane, Lucy Montgomery and Miles Jupp. Bob's stories about the milkman and Derek Jacobi are just brilliant.

Worth a watch if you're a fan. It's a really funny show. Now got five series to watch :)

Up the Town.
Bob Mortimer on 09:45 - Mar 8 with 1467 viewsSWGF

Love Bob Mortimer. Love Vic & Bob, full stop; have done since Big Night Out in 1990.

They're just two blokes who make each other laugh and seem sometimes surprised that they're allowed to get away with it.

Vic/Jim's autobiography (volume 1) is a good read but you'd imagine Bob's would be a riot, if he ever did something similar.

Re: the show you're referring to, there used to be a podcast of the TV shows as well. Don't know if there still is.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 9:46]

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Bob Mortimer on 10:19 - Mar 8 with 1401 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

He was fantastic on Taskmaster (also on Dave)
Bob Mortimer on 10:24 - Mar 8 with 1386 viewsSWGF

Bob Mortimer on 10:19 - Mar 8 by King_of_Portman_Rd

He was fantastic on Taskmaster (also on Dave)

Taskmaster is a great programme. New series being recorded this month.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Bob Mortimer on 10:27 - Mar 8 with 1376 viewswkj

Bob is probably the #1 person in the world I would like to spend an afternoon in the boozer with, asides from Hoppy of course

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bob Mortimer on 10:27 - Mar 8 with 1373 viewsNo9

You don't expect solicitors to be funny do you?
Bob Mortimer on 11:01 - Mar 8 with 1319 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Bob Mortimer on 09:45 - Mar 8 by SWGF

Love Bob Mortimer. Love Vic & Bob, full stop; have done since Big Night Out in 1990.

They're just two blokes who make each other laugh and seem sometimes surprised that they're allowed to get away with it.

Vic/Jim's autobiography (volume 1) is a good read but you'd imagine Bob's would be a riot, if he ever did something similar.

Re: the show you're referring to, there used to be a podcast of the TV shows as well. Don't know if there still is.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 9:46]

I think Bob is brilliant, but not a fan on Vic Reeves, he just seems like hes hanging on Bobs coat tails.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Bob Mortimer on 14:02 - Mar 8 with 1153 viewsPendejo

They should do a Would I lie to you special on Bob alone; trained hairdresser and did his own dentistry TRUE!!!!
So when it came to cracking an egg in the bath... Mitchell went for true as all the other outlandish stories he has ever told were true, so a lie it was. Mitchell's response is, imho, one of the best bits of TV in the last year or so.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Bob Mortimer on 15:44 - Mar 8 with 1072 viewsunstableblue

Did you hear him on Desert Island Discs?

Well worth a listen; he's not what you expect at all. I was a very quiet and introverted person for many many years, before meeting his soul mate in Vic Reeves.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024