Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU 13:25 - Mar 8 with 9586 viewsSpruceMoose

Get in.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 13:26 - Mar 8 with 3170 viewsSwansea_Blue

Serious question. Do you believe her?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 13:30 - Mar 8 with 3141 viewsSpruceMoose

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 13:26 - Mar 8 by Swansea_Blue

Of course not.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 14:31 - Mar 8 with 3056 viewsChampionship

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 13:26 - Mar 8 by Swansea_Blue

Yes. I think it has been the plan for a long time.
May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 14:33 - Mar 8 with 3055 viewsBlueBadger

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 14:31 - Mar 8 by Championship

This suggests a degree of competence and foresight that has been hitherto absent in her political career.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 14:34 - Mar 8 with 3053 viewsSpruceMoose

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 14:31 - Mar 8 by Championship

We should be so lucky. Why would she start doing what's right for the UK public when she has made a career out of doing the opposite?

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 14:37 - Mar 8 with 3042 viewsChampionship

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 14:34 - Mar 8 by SpruceMoose

We should be so lucky. Why would she start doing what's right for the UK public when she has made a career out of doing the opposite?

I'm not sure May has been a key part of the strategy or just a useful idiot.
May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 14:39 - Mar 8 with 3037 viewsSpruceMoose

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 14:37 - Mar 8 by Championship

Well, at least we have no end of talented, empathetic, respectable MPs waiting in the wings to take up the leadership.

Oh.

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 14:39 - Mar 8 with 3034 viewsBlueBadger

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 14:37 - Mar 8 by Championship

Again, I fear you're assuming a level of competence and foresight that have been utterly absent from our elected representatives in recent times.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:09 - Mar 8 with 2958 viewsSomethingBlue

No chance. She is an awful, utterly shameless and now nakedly populist individual who will just say whatever she thinks will exercise a rabid base — as is the case here. The vicar's daughter had better hope her god is a benevolent one because I wouldn't want a rap sheet like hers when I'm done.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:18 - Mar 8 with 2924 viewsSpruceMoose

Tell us something we don't know.

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:19 - Mar 8 with 2924 viewsJ2BLUE

Piling on pressure to get wavering MPs to back her. Especially from leave supporting areas.

Don't think it will work.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:20 - Mar 8 with 2918 viewsLord_Lucan

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 13:30 - Mar 8 by SpruceMoose

Of course not.

I do.

If it's an extension (which is almost definite) it will be a long one - perhaps two years. I believe The EU has to agree to the length and they will want two years because they don't want us to leave.

All sorts of things could then happen and there will definitely be a change of PM.

We will not leave The EU, I would bet on that. I am happy that we will stay in but this isn't the way I wanted it and I predict civil unrest.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:21 - Mar 8 with 2914 viewsSpruceMoose

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:19 - Mar 8 by J2BLUE

Piling on pressure to get wavering MPs to back her. Especially from leave supporting areas.

Don't think it will work.

She's done a fantastic job at uniting everybody, from all over the place, against her.

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:27 - Mar 8 with 2887 viewsNo9

No! the woman is pathetic.
Everybody's fault except those who have been doing the 'negotiating'
May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:30 - Mar 8 with 2877 viewsSpruceMoose

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:20 - Mar 8 by Lord_Lucan

I do.

If it's an extension (which is almost definite) it will be a long one - perhaps two years. I believe The EU has to agree to the length and they will want two years because they don't want us to leave.

All sorts of things could then happen and there will definitely be a change of PM.

We will not leave The EU, I would bet on that. I am happy that we will stay in but this isn't the way I wanted it and I predict civil unrest.

Stop teasing me with these promises of a beautiful future Lucan!

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:31 - Mar 8 with 2869 viewsitfcjoe

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:20 - Mar 8 by Lord_Lucan

I do.

There is already civil unrest - Brexit is the rise of the Far Right, we've seen what it is like and it needs to be stamped out

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:33 - Mar 8 with 2847 viewsWithnail

BCWYWF.
May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:33 - Mar 8 with 2846 viewsNo9

I do.

Presently on the statue books (Law) is the fact the UK will leave the EU at 23.00hrs on 29 March 2019.
Have you seen anyone make a move to repeal that law?
Unless it is relealed we leave at that ime on that date = that is what all the faffing around is about.
May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:34 - Mar 8 with 2843 viewsSpruceMoose

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:31 - Mar 8 by itfcjoe

There is already civil unrest - Brexit is the rise of the Far Right, we've seen what it is like and it needs to be stamped out

Indeed. By Grandfather didn't get shot in the war for these mouthbreathers to flourish on UK soil.

Seems a good time to remind everyone. It's never a bad thing to punch a Nazi.

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:34 - Mar 8 with 2843 viewsSE1blue

I do.

I agree with this.

The last sentence will almost certainly come true. I am amazed at the number of people on social media declaring that they will riot etc... Surely, that could be used in court as inciting violence at a later date.

And any sympathy for Brexiteers and the 'but we voted for this and we live in a democracy' argument would be lost.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:41 - Mar 8 with 2799 viewsNo9

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:34 - Mar 8 by SE1blue

I agree with this.

The last sentence will almost certainly come true. I am amazed at the number of people on social media declaring that they will riot etc... Surely, that could be used in court as inciting violence at a later date.

And any sympathy for Brexiteers and the 'but we voted for this and we live in a democracy' argument would be lost.

Have you listened to brexiter & tory MP Mark Fancois? One would have thought the tory hierarchy would have told him to tone it down a bit
No- the lunatics are running the asylum.
May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:43 - Mar 8 with 2778 viewsNo9

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:33 - Mar 8 by Withnail

BCWYWF.

Having assessed the situation over the last 40 years or so I agree = leaving the EU will be a disaster for anyone other than the wealthy
May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:47 - Mar 8 with 2755 viewsBlueBadger

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:34 - Mar 8 by SpruceMoose

Indeed. By Grandfather didn't get shot in the war for these mouthbreathers to flourish on UK soil.

Seems a good time to remind everyone. It's never a bad thing to punch a Nazi.

Fun fact: Crybaby Spencer seen there, no longer holds rallies. Because anti-fascist groups kept turning up and chasing him out of town. Proof, if any were needed, that punching nazis works.

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:49 - Mar 8 with 2744 viewsSpruceMoose

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:47 - Mar 8 by BlueBadger

Fun fact: Crybaby Spencer seen there, no longer holds rallies. Because anti-fascist groups kept turning up and chasing him out of town. Proof, if any were needed, that punching nazis works.

When did Nazis stop being the bad guys exactly?

All these folks supporting the the alt-right these days are dumb enough to not realise that they're the bad guys!

May says if her deal fails, 'we may never leave' EU on 15:55 - Mar 8 with 2717 viewshomer_123

I posted back in 2016 that we wouldn't leave.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024