Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate 11:53 - Mar 9 with 2064 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bloody polls on if he's the right man.

This is how fans become split.

The answer is no one knows. We have to see.

Can we not just go with it and see what happens.

Are we reading posts about training ground issues.. no
Are supporters turning up at PR. Yes

Just go with it. End of next season is a time to discuss this sort of thing. Not this season. After taking over a team to league 1 players in a higher league.

I had my gripes about Hurst... But his was not about results it was about the club.

Nothings different. The club as a whole is a better place with Lambert in charge. And so are the fans.

So please these few individuals. Wake up. Forget what Ipswich were in the 80's. And realise we need a rebuild from top to bottom.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate on 12:00 - Mar 9 with 2026 viewsBlueBadger

Interesting to see you coming out in support of a manager who's leading us into a whimper-free relegation, given your stance on Hurst.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate on 12:03 - Mar 9 with 2021 viewsDubtractor

FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate on 12:00 - Mar 9 by BlueBadger

Interesting to see you coming out in support of a manager who's leading us into a whimper-free relegation, given your stance on Hurst.

Well quite, probably the most vocal Hurst outer, after a handful of games.

Just a touch of double standards.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate on 13:12 - Mar 9 with 1903 viewsHarry_Palmer

Well said, anybody that wants Lambert out at this stage is a fool.

Could he have made a better fist of trying to keep us up? Yes.
Has he made mistakes? Definitely.
But...
Could anybody have realistically succeeded in actually keeping us up after inheriting the sh!t show left by Hurst? No, I very much doubt it.

We simply have to let him have a crack at League One before fully judging him. He will be extremely driven to achieve this as anything less will probably be the premature end of his career. He has a lot to prove but lets give him the chance to do it.
FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate on 13:18 - Mar 9 with 1872 viewsBluefish

FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate on 13:12 - Mar 9 by Harry_Palmer

Well said, anybody that wants Lambert out at this stage is a fool.

Could he have made a better fist of trying to keep us up? Yes.
Has he made mistakes? Definitely.
But...
Could anybody have realistically succeeded in actually keeping us up after inheriting the sh!t show left by Hurst? No, I very much doubt it.

We simply have to let him have a crack at League One before fully judging him. He will be extremely driven to achieve this as anything less will probably be the premature end of his career. He has a lot to prove but lets give him the chance to do it.

Didn't hurst get twice as many points per game as Lambert?

The OTT Lambert love in is simply bizarre and desperate. He needs to actually do something on the pitch soon

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate on 13:30 - Mar 9 with 1836 viewsMullysplace1

FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate on 13:18 - Mar 9 by Bluefish

The OTT Lambert love in is simply bizarre and desperate. He needs to actually do something on the pitch soon

Shall we just keep sacking managers then? This isnt a quick fix, it will take time. Get a grip man. Live in the real world one day in your life.
FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate on 13:40 - Mar 9 with 1819 viewsthegloryyears

FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate on 13:30 - Mar 9 by Mullysplace1

Shall we just keep sacking managers then? This isnt a quick fix, it will take time. Get a grip man. Live in the real world one day in your life.

Maybe we should shift him from manager
To head of PR he’s very good at that.
FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate on 13:47 - Mar 9 with 1800 viewsMrTown

Agree, really needs the summer transfer window to start building his own team, can then give him a more realistic opinion on him throughout next season.

Anyone who is being incredibly negative at the moment I think knows very little about football.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate on 13:50 - Mar 9 with 1783 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Whooo! Yeah!
Lets go for 3 managers in a season then we can really catch up with the worse clubs in the country. Then we'll of made it.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate on 13:54 - Mar 9 with 1765 viewsMrTown

Didn't Hurst have a full pre season and and £6m budget to use, spent on 13/14 inexperienced League 1/ League 2 players?.

Didn't Lambert take over a team bottom of the league, squad with real lack of both quality and confidence. Then try and recruit players to a team sitting rock bottom of the league is a tough task yet managed to acquire a real gem of Alan Judge on a free.

He''s trying everything to get the club pulling in the same direction for the first time in about 3 years and we've got muppets like you trying to do the complete opposite a couple of months into his tenure.

Simply bizarre.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate on 13:59 - Mar 9 with 1749 viewsHarry_Palmer

No he didn't, and he also upset half the playing squad which is why he got sacked.

There is no love in as far as I am concerned, the jury is very much still out, but we can't keep changing managers and expect to progress.

Are you actually suggesting we should sack Lambert then Bluefish? Who is the Man you have identified to take us forward in League One? ( And don't say Mick McCarthy ).
FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate on 15:04 - Mar 9 with 1641 views44_not_out

Every now and then you read a reply on here and simply shake your head in disbelief.
FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate on 15:26 - Mar 9 with 1575 viewsHarry_Palmer

In fairness Bluefish doesn't mention the 80's too much, he just longs for the glory days of 15th place, 0-0 draws, and hoofball under MM.
FFS. Stop with the Lambert hate on 15:46 - Mar 9 with 1513 viewsjeera

I actually agree with your sentiment and like Lambert, thinking he may well be good for the club in the long term.

It just sounds a bit rich coming from you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024