Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WHY is Bree starting ahead of Emmauel? 15:27 - Mar 9 with 783 viewsRadlett_blue

Bree won't possibly be at Town next season because we can't afford him. Emmanuel might. Lambert has said he wants to see more of Emmanuel, presumably so he can decide if we want to trigger his contract option. So why not play him?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

WHY is Bree starting ahead of Emmauel? on 15:30 - Mar 9 with 760 viewspatrickswell

All part of Lambert’s vision for the club.

It’s going to be amazing. Just ask him.
WHY is Bree starting ahead of Emmauel? on 15:31 - Mar 9 with 749 viewsMullysplace1

Because he isnt good enough? Just like the rest of them. They arnt any good. They will struggle in League 1. The team arnt going to be a force next season. They simply arnt up to it
[Post edited 9 Mar 2019 15:32]
WHY is Bree starting ahead of Emmauel? on 15:43 - Mar 9 with 677 viewsbontcho

I think PL was concerned about throwing him in away to one of the top teams. I’d expect to see him on Saturday at home and take it from there.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

WHY is Bree starting ahead of Emmauel? on 16:04 - Mar 9 with 604 viewsJohnny_Boy

WHY is Bree starting ahead of Emmauel? on 15:31 - Mar 9 by Mullysplace1

Because he isnt good enough? Just like the rest of them. They arnt any good. They will struggle in League 1. The team arnt going to be a force next season. They simply arnt up to it
[Post edited 9 Mar 2019 15:32]

He's not even been given a chance to prove he's not good enough - so I'm a little confused when certain sections of our fan base keep peddling this.
WHY is Bree starting ahead of Emmauel? on 16:09 - Mar 9 with 591 viewsDublinBlue84

He's just got an assist.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024