Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am following the game through Stuart Watson’s Twitter 16:01 - Mar 9 with 891 viewspatrickswell

Amid all the snarkiness and black humour, it certainly sounds like we’re battling hard and causing some problems. Just wish that I could shake the feeling that we’re going to give away a second after 55 minutes.
Am following the game through Stuart Watson’s Twitter on 16:02 - Mar 9 with 867 viewsDubtractor

I was going to post something similar, this pattern has been alarmingly regular in our away games.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Am following the game through Stuart Watson’s Twitter on 16:10 - Mar 9 with 782 viewsbritbiker

Am following the game through Stuart Watson’s Twitter on 16:02 - Mar 9 by Dubtractor

I was going to post something similar, this pattern has been alarmingly regular in our away games.

Does make you wonder how many points we could have picked up with someone like Waghorn still in the team. Saying that Nolan has just scored for us.
Am following the game through Stuart Watson’s Twitter on 16:41 - Mar 9 with 635 viewspatrickswell

We’re missing chances galore! This isn’t going to end well....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024